Chapter 5

MARCUS...

"Hello Amanda! This is Marcus. How are you feeling now?" he said.

"Great! Thanks." I replied.

"Well there is a good news and a bad news for you!" he said in a funny tone.

"Go ahead! I'm all ears" I replied half smiling.

"Well no.1: We decided not to keep you for the doctor's post. I am sorry but we got another girl who is more qualified and all so...umm well sorry about that. No.2:  When I told One Direction about it, they got pissed and they put itching powder in the clothes of the person we had chosen instead of you so she ran away and you are in and everyone is happy about it ! Yayyy! " he clapped and said.

"what? are you serious? itching powder? Louis did it didn't he?" I laughed at the mad five boys I had made friends with.

"So I expect to see you in my office dressed professionally in 2 hours. So Ms.Amanda Willington you are officially hired by One Direction. Welcome to the family!" Marcus said and hung up. Itching powder? Okay I needed to get ready now. I wore my grey pencil skirt and my pink tight shirt with a tux. I made my hair into a nice bun and put a stick through it. I took out some hair from the side. I applied some makeup and gloss. My mascara and eyeliner and I was ready. I put on my stilettoes and took my purse. I sat in my car and soon was in Modest!. I went to the receptionist.She directed me to a door with "ONE DIRECTION" written outside it.I knocked and I heard a person saying,"  who?" I recognized it..it was Niall's voice. I replied saying," barbie"." Barbie whoo?" this time it was Harry with a gigglish voice. I replied," Barbecue!!!"  I heard laughs and the door opened. It was Liam. He gave me a hug and said," Liked the itching powder idea? It was Louis hahaha". "I knew it would be him...sassy boy."I said and hi-fived Louis. Harry whispered something in Niall's ear and he giggled. Niall then got up and said," Harry says that stop being sexy or he will do what he wanted to do last time."I chuckled and sat down next to Zayn who was sleeping. I took out my lipstick and decorated his face nicely. I knew I was gonna be in trouble but I did not mind. Zayn stirred in bis sleep and opened his eyes ,"Hey Amanda! How are you?" he muttered. He got up and went to the washroom. Then I heard a scream. A horrible one....what happened????????

*Okay guys! who screamed? was Zayn okay? was it someone else? find out more in the net chapter of One Direction's Doctor. It will be up soon. Also I need someone to design the over for this book, Can someone help me? Please inbox me :) Feel free to message me. Would love to hear from you all. Cya! love ya nandos :)x