Chapter 7

Okay so yesterday was so amazing and Niall just made me feel really great. "Oh no!" I heard. I got up and saw I was sleeping next to Harry on his bed. I was terrified and I sat up. WAS I DRUNK? DID I?...NO...THAT IS NOT HAPPENING. Harry was sweetly sleeping next to me with his eyelids flickering and his red lips pouting. He sniffled and mumbled something. One of his curls came onto his face . I smiled. He looked so cute! I just reached my hand onto his face and pushed his curls Behind his ears and he caught my hand and snuggled it with his warm body. I forgot everything about my anger or anything else. I was so lost in this mop of curls and the dimples. He suddenly smiled in his sleep and I touched his dimple with my other hand. Suddenly Liam walked into the room and he saw me and said," Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to...you carry on...I'll be in my room and yeah bye" and he went out banging the door. Harry's eyes shot open and he left my hand and I asked him, " how did I land up here and why and who and what? just answer me HARRY!" .Harry laughed and said," You were tired and you slept off in the car and I was the only one who had the energy left to pick you up so I got you to my room and don't worry we didn't have sex or anything its just that you fell asleep here and I slept here next to you with no clothes on like I usually do so dn't take tension you're fine, I am fine, the world is fine and calm down okay?" and he took a deep breath and we burst out into laughter. Harry got uo taking the bedsheet with him. Yeah he was naked and he needed to get up so...I too got up and went home without waking anyone else up. I went home and had a nice bath. I wore my slim fit jeans and a full sleeved slim tunic. I then put on light makeup and took my phone and wore my converse nd went to the Modest! office. Marcus gave me an address and said that I'll be staying here from today and I needed to wake the boys up. I drove to starbucks and got 5 hot chocolates with skimmed milk and low fat and one cappucino for my self and drove to the boys' house. I had the key so I went in and kept the things in the kitchen. I then started making yummy pancakes and soon everyone was down because the whole house smelled of pancakes.They all came down yawning and rubbing their eyes. Niall as usual took 3 pancakes and his coffee with a kiss on the cheeks ," Niall you need to reduce your diet. You eat A LOT." I said and Niall smiled and everyone took their breakfast and thanked me. The bell rang and I opened it. Marcus came in. I smiled and he said ," No pancakes for me?" I smiled and gave him the last one I had made. He sat and ate and said," So guys your tour starts from next week. You have 145 shows totally and you need to be fit and ready for it. This week you have to go shopping and pack stuff and do whatever you want and Monday morning 4am you must be there at the airport on your flight to New York. Amanda you will ALWAYS be with them. When they go shopping or on the flight or even in their rooms yo will always be with them. Its more like you're a part of the band now so please always be with them. You go shopping with them and get some clothes. Your expenses will be managed by us so chill. GOT IT?". We all nodded our heads and he washed his hands and smiled and left. Harry then said, " SHOPPING TIME!"  Its gonna be fun! 

*HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YOU ALL? I HAD EXAMS AND I WAS GROUNDED SO I COULDN NOT UPDATE. NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE HUUGE AND WELL GO ON COMMENTING AND MESSAGING ME WITH YOUR WONDERFUL IDEAS AND COMMENTS ABOUT MY BOOK! HOPE Y'ALL ARE LIKING ITT! I LOVE Y'ALL BABIES! TAKE CARE! *