Chapter 11

AMANDA'S P.O.V.

Me and Liam entered the house with Liam letting out a slight sniffle and I patted his back and then I went to my room and he went to his. I knocked on everyone's door," WAKEY WAKEY GUYS! RISE AND SHINE! ITS TIME FOR US TO GO MY PUMPKINS!!!!" and Louis' door opened and he rubbed his eyes saying, " Mandy...do we look like pumpkins to you?" and Harry joined in ruffling his curls and giving me a morning hug and a kiss on the cheek..saying, " girls are mad after us...we aren't pumpkins love"...I swatted him away and said," Your morning breath is horrible Styles...okay everyone go and get ready pleeeease!" ...Just then Niall walked out his room being the sweetheart he is he asked," And what do we get for getting ready Mandy?" I snickered and said..," A SURPRISE!...NOW PUMPKINS GO AND GET READY OR I'LL EAT THE SURPRISE MYSELF!" .Niall's eyes widened on the mention of the word "eat" and he immediately rushed to his room to get ready. I then woke up sleepy head Malik and sent everyone for a bath and went for one myself. I took off my clothes and stepped into the hot water. I used my strawberry body wash and vanilla shampoo washing down all the worries of the day and thought about me and Liam kissing and I was all done! I stepped into my closet and decided upon a sleeveless cut top with "YOLO' written on it and some fitting jeans and my beanie as it was cold outside. I packed my last minute stuff and went outside in the hall to keep my bag. I looked around to see only Liam was ready and set. I said," Help me make pizza Liam?" I hoped that the awkwardness had decreased and he took a knife and began chopping vegetables. I took out the pizza bread and cheese and I heard a yelp. I turned to see blood dripping from Liam's fingers. His eyes were widened and I dropped the bread and rushed to the hall opening my bag and taking out the first aid kit. I ran to him and put his fingers under the cold tap water and washed them nicely. I took some hydrogen peroxide solution on a cotton swab and he flinched when I wiped the cut. "IT FUCKING HURTS AMANDA!!!" he yelped and I looked into his eyes patting his back still rubbing his fingers with the cotton. He looked into mine and the world disappeared. He came closer to me and kissed me and I kissed him back and suddenly the knife dropped and the we came back into this world. I looked around to see no one was there thankfully. Then Zayn walked in rubbing his hair with a towel and saying." Did I miss something?" and then he saw me holding Liam's bloody hand and he screamed  and ran away. I cleaned his wound and applied some antiseptic and wrapped his hand with soft clean cotton and a a thin cloth plaster. He thanked me and went away without looking at me. Harry came in running and said," What happened Mandy? LI LI IS OKAY RIGHT? " I nodded and cleaned the mess of blood and set back to making pizza. Harry helped a little and it was ready in no time.Niall came flying as soon as the smell of pizza filled the house. Everyone had their fill. I just had one piece and took everyone's plates while Zayn helped. I slowly washed the plates as a tear rolled down my cheek and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly wiped my tears and turned to see Zayn standing there. He said," I saw what happened...He and Dani broke up...Perrie told me...and you took him out to make him feel better and you guys ended up kissing right Mandy?" I nodded and hugged Zayn and cried. He hugged me back tightly as he ran his hands through my hair and rubbed circles on my back. I had already wet his shirt but he didn't mind. He patted my back and said he'll talk to Liam about it, " Now where's that smile? oh its on the nose!...it ran to the eye and here it is! all over your face yayyyyy!" he said and I laughed like an idiot and he patted my back and walked away. He's such a sweetie. Soon we were all ready and we sat in the car and Liam had to sit next to me...Oh boy! this was gonna be a long drive....I just looked out of the window and plugged my ears with my earphones and hummed. I felt a hand on mine. It wasn't Zayn's.....

*OKAY GUYS WHO DO YOU SHIP? #LINDA #AMIALL OR #AMARRY ? COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE! WHOSE HAND WAS IT? WAS LIAM APOLOGIZING? OR IT WAS NIALL OR HARRY TRYING TO GAIN AMANDA'S LOVE? WILL THIS CAUSE FIGHTS? WILL THIS BE THE END OF ONE DIRECTION?...WHAT DO YOU THINK? GIVE ME AND IDEA FOR THE STORY AND I'LL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU IF I LIKE IT! TOODLES! LOVE YA NANDOS! PLEASE LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!*