11:00

the hour for karma's naked torso
[ karma ]

                a hand had angrily punched the now broken alarm clock —which was a gift from one of his classmates, seriously, who gives people alarm clock these days?— crashing into the cerulean colored walls. a head popped out of the blankets, grabbing his phone on the bed-side table.

he groggily opened one eye, focusing on the large time text written in his phone. he pushed the covers down his naked torso, sunlight immediately hitting his cold body. the first thing someone has to know about him was that karma akabane was at least, not a morning person and second, he loved to skip classes during the day.

his phone dropped on his sleepy face when he jerked off, feeling it vibrate. groaning, he grabbed the phone placing it on his ear as he gently massaged his nose. what luck he had today.

"akabane."

"oi, karma, wake up sleepyhead!"

"maehara," karma replied, groaning. "what the fuck are you calling about in eleven in the fucking morning?"

"calm down, karma." maehara lets out a laugh—excitement clearly evident in his voice. "you're just not a morning person."

well, shit no sherlock.

"better be important or i'm burning your porn stash."

"what am i, a high-schooler?" maehara retorts. "i've got tons of copies on my computer secured and protected, plus, you don't even know where i hid it."

"it's under your underwear drawer, second to the right. under those stinky underwear's."

"shit," he heard maehara curse. "i was going to move it anyway. but i'm pretty sure you'll be interested in this."

"you got me a new model? i can probably get one myself."

"girls are blind, these days." maehara replies. "besides, it's not that, it's about nagisa."

karma didn't know for how long he fought with the silence. his hand froze in it's place as his mind registered the familiar name. the tension in his room spiked up, walls guarding his heart coming back up again.

"what about the shrimp?" karma tries to cover the uneasiness in his tone.

"he's back."

karma froze in his place. well, no shit sherlock.

karma's throat tightened, like it was constricted. his voice uncooperative, refusing to make a sound. his hands rubbed his face, heat forming in the brim of his eyes.

"oi, karma! wait, you aren't banging some blond idiot are you?"

karma lets out a shaky breath. "i-it's not my fault girls throw themselves at me," karma replies, bringing his cocky façade on track. "it's okay to be jealous, maehara."

"fuck you, karma."

"i don't do blond perverts, maehara." karma jokes, thankful that maehara didn't seem to pick up the change of his mood. "try coloring your hair with rainbow and i might."

"shut it, karma. anyway, he's flight arrives at two o'clock or so, be sure to make it then!"

karma shakes his head, hanging up. was he going to go? nagisa, he's back. after years of studying abroad for the mastery of his teaching skills, he was finally back to japan, maybe for good.

karma shakes his head again. this must be because of the lack of sleep, there of. why would he be thinking of the past, if not? he rubbed his cold hands on his warm face.

there was no use relieving the past, as there was no use seeing nagisa shiota.

-
as i said earlier, this goes between the past and present ; *nagisa is the past and *karma is the present. everything will come to light someday. lol

ok i'll shut up now, bYEE.