06:00

the hour for karma's domination

[ nagisa ]

                           "open your mouth, nagisa." karma says, his breath hitting the former's neck. "stop being stubborn."

"i-i'm not being stubborn," the young boy replied, pale cheeks flushed.

"you are," karma clucks the base of his tongue, hovering over the boy. he smirks as nagisa shrinks down the covers, cheeks red. "open your mouth."

"i don't want to," nagisa replies weakly, hiding down his blanket. karma pins the young boy down, since he was stronger than the boy.

nagisa's eyes widened as he felt karma's hands pinning his own, a satisfied smirk on his lips as nagisa clamped his mouth shut, shaking his head. karma rolls his eyes, his free hand going to the young boy's chin.

"open your mouth or i'll do it for you."

nagisa shakes his head.

"are you seriously going to make me?"

nagisa falls silent, neither shakes nor nods.

"just open your damn mouth, nagisa." karma sighs. "or do you want me to do it?"

nagisa shots him a look. karma sighs once more, inching his face closer to the boy, just above the boy's ear, lips almost touching his earlobe, breath hitting his ear.

"hey, remember that video of you kissing kayano?"

"wha 'bout it?" nagisa rushes his reply, clamping his mouth as soon as he finishes.

karma pulls back, grinning. "i may have uploaded it online."

nagisa's eyes widened. "karma, i swear to god—"

nagisa's eyes widened even more when he felt the bitter taste in his mouth. he glared at karma as his own hand reached to get the water on the bedside table. karma grins, satisfied as he frees nagisa's hand, moving to sit on the chair next to the bed.

"really, karma?" nagisa states dryly.

"it's already six o'clock and you we're being stubborn," karma shrugs. "at least i got you to drink your medicine."

"you don't have to be so forceful,"

"if i didn't, you'd still be burning up till tomorrow."

nagisa slowly closes his eyes. "you are a meddler."

karma places his hand on nagisa's forehead. he pushed the wet towel, replacing his hand as he leaned back on his chair.

"there are some things in the world that need to exert dominance to."

-

lalala~ (っ⌒‿⌒)っ i have nothing to say lol