04:00

the hour for karma's boredom hitting
[ nagisa ]

                 nagisa slumped his head on the desk, utterly and completely bored. his teacher was out cold and now, he had two hours of free time; since he's next class was on four o'clock, in which he doesn't know what to do of.

nagisa grabs his phone and texts the first person that came to mind. he chuckles silently at the unchanged name he had for karma's contact name—courteousy of rio and kayano.

to: karma (is a bitch)
from: you
re: jacket

i have your jacket. you left it when you went over. where should i send it, karma?

karma probably had classes, so he won't be able to reply for an hour or two. nagisa slumped back to the wooden chair, recalling class e's moments.

a second later, his phone buzzed from his pockets.

you could've just said you wanted my address ;) i'll come at your house to get it later.

nagisa's hands typed for a reply when his phone buzzed again.

aren't u supposed to be in class?

teacher's out cold. he reminds me of koro-sensei though. i just hope he's alright. btw, aren't you supposed to be in class. don't tell me you're cutting classes, karma!

supposed to be. alrighty then, i won't tell you :p

nagisa sighed. of course, nothing can ever stop karma from cutting class, well, except for a challenging class, a subject or a classmate he wanted to humiliate so bad.

"hey, hey, who's that red-head?"

"is he someone's boyfriend?"

nagisa's ears perked up. without even thinking, he grabbed his things, immediately running towards the class window, which was a couple of seats to his right.

his eyes widened in surprise as he saw karma, leaning on the school's gate, legs crossed and hands on his pockets. he looked like a freaking model standing like that, long legs and all. nagisa frowned. how come he never did grow? karma must've at least hit the 180's mark by now.

he glanced up, must've noticed nagisa's hair and gave him a cocky smirk. "'yo, nagisa. i figured you'd be bored so let's kill time."

nagisa felt the corner of his lips curve up. he immediately grabbed his bag and hurriedly ran towards the school gate, not minding the curious glances sent on his way.

nagisa's thankful for karma, for being there, at least, for understanding him.

he would never cut their ties and communication off, not even if he had too.

how very wrong he was.

-

stressed as fuck :<