05:00

the hour for truth and dares

[ karma ]

"karma, you're not supposed to be good in singing." okajima says, punching karma playfully in the shoulder. "it is an unsaid rule for boys."

karma shrugs. "sorry for bagging everything."

"cocky bastard." terasaka comments, gulping down the liquor, the warm intoxicating feeling enveloping his stomach.

karma chuckles, plomping down on the sit next to rio, who was chatting okuda. karma rolls his eyes as maehera tries to encourage okajima into singing―saying that guys who have nice voice gets the girls. on the other side; terasaka, itona and yoshida were talking about how cows laugh and if they laugh, would milk come out of it's belly―and karma doesn't even want to ask how they're conversation escalated into that. on on side; sugino, isogai and kayano we're engaged on a conversation, something about global warming and outer space. karma's eyes skimmed to pass kayano, to shit―nagisa.

his blue eyes had been staring at him, large blue orbs unpredictable and unreadable, his mouth forming a tortuously shaped o as he drank his liquor.

"oh, i know!" rio says suddenly, clapping her hands. "let's play truth or dare!"

"aren't we too old for that?" isogai asks, lips forming a thin line.

"oi, heard that, nakamura?" karma interjects, grinning. "president poverty thinks he's old."

"stop being a spoil sport, isogai!" muramatsu says, laughing. "it'll be fun!"

and three minutes later, they had scrambled down on the floor, forming a large circle. rio had an empty bottle in her hands, a smirk on her lips and mischief as her game as she spinned the bottle.

karma glanced at the time. he still had two hours until asano's deadline. karma snorted. as if he would arrive on time.

the first stop was kanzaki, who timidly answered. "truth."

"boyfriend?"

kanzaki smiled, blush creeping on her cheeks as she nodded. the girls immediately squealed, asking the juicy details, where as, the (single) boys made a disappointed grunt.

after settling down, kanzaki spinned the bottle, which led to maehara who took a dare. a minute later, he was down to his boxers shaking into an unknown tune as karma recorded it all on his phone, grinning as he did so.

after a couple of tissues flying at him, maehara spun the bottle, pointing at kayano as it stopped. she took on the truth and maehara smirked, all too familiar and knowing.

"how did nagisa's kiss felt like?"

the rest cheered as kayano's cheeks heat up in a blush. nagisa only gave her a small smile, as his cheeks were also tinted in pink, remembering the incident that had occurred in the past.

"i was consumed by my bloodlust so i only noticed when he hit the thirteenth mark," kayano explains. "i couldn't comprehend my thoughts and everything was jumbled up so i didn't really know how it felt."

kayano awkwardly spun the bottle, pointing to―shit―"truth." nagisa says, shrugging. with the smile that grazed kayano's lips, karma immediately knew the question, before kayano had said it. of all fucking time―

"what happened between you and karma?"

well, no shit sherlock.

"hmm?" nagisa hummed, eyes dilated as he glanced at karma, before turning to kayano. "i... when i was studying abroad, time zones were different and we kind of lost communication over the years."

"that's right," maehera says, snapping his fingers together. "you we're away for almost what, six? seven years?"

"seven and a half," nagisa answers truthfully. "i guess we forgot the most important thing," he says seriously, eyes grazing at karma. "communication."

-

i lyk nagisa being a guilt-tripping little shit <3