First Day of School

I stood frozen in the kitchen praying that he did not walk in and now I fully understood why Caro was ecstatic. She was still dating my ex and she wanted to humiliate me further. Imagine your step mom's boyfriend is now your fuck buddy. I guess she got insane pleasure in fucking my life around. 

"Bye Mom" Caro yelled as she ran past me to the door. If someone can insult the word MOM, it’s my step daughter. She did this on purpose. "Hi Andy, let’s go. Opps, sorry dad, Dad, this Andy and Andy, this is my Daddy. " 

I could hear him grunt his hello, clearly not happy to see his daughter with Andy. I know, sometimes fathers can be blind to their child's true nature. If I were Andy's mother, I would be worried about him, not her. But I am stuck with Caro. 

When I heard the front door close and him mumbling to himself as he came towards the kitchen, I ran up to my bedroom to finish my makeup and get my bag. I just applied a dark layer of kohl to my brown eyes, a lip butter my mom made for me and tied my long tresses into a fishtail. Then I changed my work shirt for a simple dark green t shirt and wore my favorite pair of boots. One final glance in the mirror and I was ready.

"How do you always smell of roses Rose?" My husband whispered from the door where he stood leaning casually, looking smoking hot and smexy. I turned and smiled at him, "How long have you been stalking me Sir," I purred at him. Laughing he stalked towards me and my heart rate increased.

As he stepped closer, I stepped back and soon fell on top of the bed with him leaning onto me. He was so close, his warm breath washed over me and I stared into his deep eyes not knowing what he had on his mind. My lips felt dry and I tried to wet them with my lips. Seeing my gesture he growled and attacked my mouth with his.

His lips were soft, the kiss as warm and sensual as him. But today, there was something more to it, more to this kiss, to his touch. I tangled my hands in his soft brown hair and moaned as he took me to pleasure's gates. We kissed for an eternity when I realized something was vibrating in my pocket. He too must have coz he pulled back and looked at me with a smirk and just as he was about to quip something it happened again, we both jumped apart only to realize that it was my cell. Laughing at ourselves, I fished the phone out of my skinny jeans with his help. He refused to stop touching me.

As he rubbed my waist, my thighs, I answered the call."Where the shit are you dude?" yelled by best buddy Jake. Oh dear I had forgotten about school. He was loud enough for my hubby to hear too and he looked at the bedside clock and guiltily at me again. Shit he mouthed. I smiled at him and waited for Jake to finish ranting. "I fell Asleep Jake," I lied, "I am on my way."

Sighing I looked at him," Sir, I um I… well I need to go." I mumbled. He pulled me into a tight hug and I breathed in his cologne. I loved that smell. I still couldn't believe how soon this person and his smell became my comfort and strength. We pulled back and stared into each other's eyes. "I know baby, I know you are scared but please be brave. Go to school, enjoy your last year and if someone gives you hell, punch them hard, if things go out of your hand, call me, I will be there I promise." I nodded as I felt tears burn my eyes. I did not want to cry in front of him. 

He kissed me one more time before pushing me off the bed. "Off you go Rose." He said patting my ass. Uh? He patted my ass? I turned to look at him, he was smirking. "Go Babe." He whispered.

"Um… Sir, why do you call me Rose? I...um… I mean, my name is Rudra." I asked, uncertainly. I did not want him angry but I was curious. He smiled, "Why do you call me Sir Rose? My name is Ethan." He smirked.