With him again...............

Hi ... this is explicit... so if you should not or do not like mature content, please skip this... 

TO all those who do not mind mature scenes.. I hope you enjoy this..

lemme know:P

He got me inside and closed the door with his foot. Not taking his eyes off me, he walked towards the couch and laid me there. Staring into my eyes, he took off his shoes and mine and then our jackets too. All the while he was silent. But his eyes showed me his feelings; they were deep blackish silver, filled with lust and very passionate.

He knelt down and pulled me close and then kissed me deeply. I threaded my fingers through his hair and held on as he worked his magic on me. It was heaven and hell altogether. My world revolved around him right now; his minty taste, his soft wavy hair, his stubble, and his moans. This was my world right now.  The kiss moved from just lips to tongues. We were not fighting for domination but fighting to explore. The need in us was like an inferno; an all consuming fire.  It was fueled by us and was consuming us.

Time stood still as we learnt each other again. Discovered all what brought us pleasure and those weak spots that when touched burned us. It was an amazing discovery. We had been away from each other for so long now that we were carving for the others touch, taste and feel.

He pulled me down on top of him and lay down on the carpeted floor. I was his blanket now. I covered him as much as I could do. Lying like this was a hot feeling. Every contour of our bodies could merge with ease. The heat was such that clothes felt out of place.

We ripped each other's shirts apart and then he attacked my bra. It was lace and black, his favorite, he had once said. He started massaging me through it. It was hot. I was moaning, mewling like a kitten or perhaps a wild cat. But I couldn't help it. His fingers worked their magic on me.

I sat on his stomach while he played with my breasts, my stomach and my thighs. I scratched his chests, licked his pecs and anywhere I could reach. The torture was unbearable. I needed him. “NOW!”  He started laughing. I think I said that aloud. Opening my eyes I stared into his. 

"Yaa baby, I heard that." He kissed my mouth and then rolled us over. He was now on me and his fingers were playing with my entrance. I yelled in delight as I clutched his shoulders, lay back and enjoyed. I think I saw stars twice before he relented. I begged him to stop then. I couldn't take it anymore. He lay on me, put his face in the crook of my neck and licked there. I mewled again.

I realized then that he was still hard and hot. His ‘Little friend’ was poking me on my thigh. Oh shit! I had been so selfish. I only enjoyed my pleasure without taking care of his. I felt mean. Slowly I tugged at him, trying to push him of me. He realized I wanted him of me so he rolled us over. I tried to pull away but his grip was strong. "Let me go Ethan" I whispered seductively, at least I hoped it was seductive.  “What has happened Rose? Did I hurt you? Was it too much?" He was all concern as he tried to get up to but I pushed him back.

"Nothing has happened baby," I whispered and then realizing what I called him, I blushed. He smirked at my discomfort but lay down as I wanted him to. I kissed his lips, his chest down to his navel as I slowly made my way down south. I had never done this before. It was only him who ever went down on me. Now, I wanted to go down too.

I did not feel dirty or weird but actually felt natural. Like it was something I knew how to handle. As I kissed him there, his eyes flew open and he starred down at me. Ours eyes met and I held the gaze. Still connected with our eyes, I licked his length. His eyes grew wide and I did the same thing again. "You... do…don't have…to" He tried to croak something out but it got lost in his moans as I played with his balls while licking him again. It was fun. I loved him like this, his moans, growls, his fingers in my hair, everything was turning me on. 

It was much more fulfilling to see him in pleasure. I understood why he did that to me. To give pleasure is a pleasure in itself. I smiled at this thought and carried on my assault. He was now yelling. I smirked as he finally managed to pull me away.  "Rose, you are such a naughty girl." He smiled at me as I sat next to him looking as pleased as a cat that had managed to steel some milk and licked the cream too.

We stared into each others’ eyes for some time. Just staring into his silver orbs was turning me on. I wanted to touch myself. Why I don’t know but I wanted to. So, I did. My hands were massaging my breasts, my stomach while he lay there watching. As his hands shot forward, I backed away and shook my head. He nodded and put his arms under his head and stared.

This was hot, his gaze on me, following the movements of my hands as they rubbed my thighs, my stomach, my breasts. I put one finger down there and brought it to my lips and licked. OH GOD! What was I doing?

He lunged immediately and pulled my finger out of my mouth. He began to lick it, then my hand. We kissed hard, our tongues collided and bodies pressed against each other. Soon, he pulled me onto him and pushed himself inside me.

I felt I was in heaven then. How can someone make you feel heaven and hell in a second I wonder? I rode him, hard and fast, I simply had no patience now. I wanted to quench my hunger. I lay on him while he continued his assault of my senses and then rolled us over without breaking our rhythm. Now we were wild, totally wild for each other. 

As we reached our climax, we yelled, I did I think he too did. I was too caught up in my passion to really notice anything. We lay there entwined, neither of us wanting to move and too tired to speak. He was still inside me; he was hot and still filling me completely even after such a hard climax. I rubbed my hands on his back as we rested.

My eye was now on the clock. I remembered my daughter needed me to go back to her and soon. With that thought I let sleep take over me.

>>>>>>>>>