I love you

I'm waiting for votes from you amazing people!!!

Please please vote...

So, the next upload comes only when I see 40??

Fair I guess right??

I love youu!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you!!! 

THANK YOU for the amazing response you lovely people have given me!!! 

Muuaaaahhhhh!!!

Okay I'm uploading with like 2 votes short but I love you people 

Soooo much!!!

Hope you enjoy! 

I do hope I get your feedback on this...  

N NOPE this is NOT the end..

I really hope to compete in 

The watts this year.... 

Please please give this liTtle bAby  

your amazing support........

Ethan's pov:

I stared into her eyes as I knelt before her. She was like an angel, a pretty one, I love her with every bit of me. Am I am the luckiest to be given a second chance at love?

God please, please let me never ever hurt her again. Please let me show her how much I love her, please let us become a family again.

I took her face in my hands and leaned forward gently I placed my lips on her soft rose petal lips, they taste amazing, felt like home and made me hot and safe at the same time. I let out a moan as she grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me closer.

I licked her lips and bit down on the lower one, a moan escaped her lips and I took my chance. Without permission and yet as gently as possible, I thrust my tongue into her warm mouth and felt her envelope me.

As soon as I plunged into her hot mouth, a moan escaped me or was it her? Lost in each other, we failed to notice our daughter standing beside us.

 "Mom, I think it's time." She whispers and Rose pulled back. She gently rubbed my jaws and stared at me and let her hands love me. She looked ravished, but her eyes were telling another story all together, I could see them, I felt my heart constricting.

"I love you Ethan. I love you from the bottom of my heart. There has never been anyone before you or after, there will be none ever. I promise you my love." She whispered and for some reason, my heart began to sink. Her words and love was all that I needed but her eyes, no, they were another story, they were sad, lost.

"Ethan, my love, I want you to know this, and know this well, Caro, our baby and me, we love you too much to allow you to suffer like this. Love, we cannot ever be together, please, for the sake of our love, please my darling, leave." She whispered and I almost stopped living.