I will kill him.....

2 dedications here....

TO anjali378 and hello1987

thank you guys

45 votes till the next?

 Ethan's POV:

I walked home in shame. Home was a warehouse. But for Rose, I would live there with a smile. She was just out of the hospital and I end up having wild sex with her. She is so damn hot; my Sexy pregnant wife. I couldn't keep my hands off her.

But I should have. I need to make her trust me again. I need her love. I need my daughter and wife’s love. I won't ever make this mistake again. I will make them love me.

Suddenly my cell rang. I had charged it Rose's home. "Hello?" I answered.

"Jake?? It's me, Indira,"

"Yes ma’am? How can I help you?"

"Tomorrow, our friend Prem is coming with his family. His son's name is Veer. I want you to meet them. Not as Rose's husband but as Sheila's brother. Talk to Veer and see what you think of him. I want him to marry Rudra. So I think you would be the right person to check if he will gel with her. Will you do this for me?" She asked as if talking about the weather.

I felt as if I had been kicked the in gut. I felt my lungs constrict and my heart stopped beating. I was to meet the man who would marry my wife? How could I do that? How could I meet the man who would be called dad by my child? How could I meet this man who would sleep with my wife? Love her, be loved by her?

How could I meet a man who would...? Rose... Caro... my baby...

I fell down to my knees, breaking into a thousand pieces. Was this my penance? How could it be? I was losing my family to some asshole I didn't even know. I was to meet him, to see if he would gel with my family?

This was not penance, it was forcing me to hand my family over to some 1. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I yelled into the night as tears, tears?

Yes I was crying, crying in the streets of this little town; crying because an old lady had brought me to my knees; taken away everything from me….

She had had her revenge in 2 days…. Destroyed my family just as I had destroyed hers….

How would I live? Survive?

They say you never know the worth of what you have till you lose it. I agree. I was losing people who were the very reason of my existence and all because I didn't pay heed to Lily's warnings. All because I never let the fire of revenge come under control. I was consumed by it till it finally burnt me to cinders.

I don't know really what I did after that or where I walked..... I just remember falling on my mattress.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Caro's POV: