Family?

• Dedicated to Mansi

Hope you like this Mansi...........:P:P

35 votes till the nest upload.... 

its fair I guess... 

don't you guys???

 Jake's POV:

I helped her out and we slowly walked to the rooms I was using at the warehouse. I held her hand and had the other hand over her shoulders too. This closeness was special to me; I didn't want to lose it. She didn't talk though. She was looking around, starring in shock at the state of affairs here.

I felt a brick lodge in my heart. I knew something wasn't right. I hoped we would have some time for ourselves, our needs but judging by her expressions, I doubted it. She looked beyond disgusted and I knew her too well to know that she would put this on me. Lately, everything had been my fault. Everyone blamed me for everything.

The workers didn't want to work for me either. They blamed me for their bosses' misfortunes, for their misfortunes. I had to practically beg her Grandfather this morning to get the employees back to their work. He agreed and was currently sorting out the mess. I was here though, unsure about everything.

"Here we are." I said as I pushed open the door of the room that was currently my bedroom. She walked in behind me but made a beeline towards the bed. It was just a mattress and she slowly lowered herself and sat by the wall. I walked over, hoping against hope for my fantasies to come true.

"I want to talk to you." She began and my heart beat increased. I was close to panic. Why, I didn't know.

I nodded and sat beside her, holding her hand in mine. I needed her touch for some peculiar reason. Not in a sexual way, but in a way I couldn't define. It was as if her touch was elixir to me, it was my strength.

"Sir, please, what I have to say is important so don't blow your head off okay?" She asked pleadingly and I sighed. Was I such a monster?

"I want you and Caro to patch up. I can't see her like this." She stated quite frankly. I nodded. I hated myself for Caro’s hatred for me.