10

Luke : age 17

"I'm thinking about quitting baseball." Luke confessed as him and Michael sat at the dinner table, sharing chicken nuggets out of a McDonald's box.

"Why?! You're amazing!" Michael said, and Luke looked up at him.

"How would you know? You haven't been to a game since I was 15.." He said softly, and Michael gave him a look, signaling him to shut up.

"I know I'm a little sensitive sometimes, and I'm not like regular teenage boys in the sense that sometimes I dress a little girly and stuff. In the locker room, everybody makes inappropriate remarks about my body and clothes, and they all call me the team slut, and try to get me to do stuff that I don't wanna do, and they touch me in ways I don't want, and I don't want to have another year like that." Luke said, and Michael felt bad for Luke.

"What do they say about your body? And what do they make you do?" Michael asked, getting angry that someone was messing with Luke.

"They make comments about my butt, and call me sexy legs. One of them grabbed my wrist and made me touch him through his pants while another one held me down and groped my ass." Luke said shyly.

"Luke, you realize you can get them expelled? Why haven't you told your coach or someone?" Michael asked.

Truth is, Luke was ashamed of what had been going on, and he wasn't planning on telling Michael, but he wanted a reason to talk to him, and ask to stay in his room tonight. Luke was scared to tell anyone about what had been going on, but he trusts Michael.

"It's embarrassing. Michael, please don't tell anyone." Luke said, and Michael sighed.

"I won't tell anyone right now, but I'm coming to all of your games and practices and if one person lays a hand on you, I am going to hurt them. Got it? If this gets any worse, don't expect me to keep it a secret." Michael said, and Luke smiled down at his lap.

"Got it." He whispered, excited that Michael would stick up for him like that. He put his sad face back on, and looked up.

"Can I stay in your room?" Luke asked, and Michael nodded.

-

Luke made sure to put on his cute, sexy pajamas. He wanted to impress Michael, and he didn't have very many opportunities anymore, so he had to make this count.

He wore his black lace panties under a pair of baby pink booty shorts. He put on his white crop top that had 'princess' written across it in pink letters, to match his shorts.

He waited until 11 p.m. to run into Michael's room.

When Luke opened the door, Michael looked over at him, and lightly smiled. When Michael turned back to face his laptop his eyes widened, and he tried to catch his breath.

Luke was so sexy he couldn't take it. He wanted Luke, but he knows he can't have Luke. They're best friends, and that's all.

Michael closed his laptop, and went to sit down on the bed. He took in a deep breath when Luke sexily crawled onto his lap, and sat down on Michael. But Michael thought Luke wasn't purposefully trying to make everything he did look sexy. Luke always sits on his lap.

But Luke knew just what he was doing.

Luke laid his head on Michael's shoulder, and the boys sat in an embrace for a while. It was normal for them to do this.

Michael couldn't let Luke stay in here. He would lose it within an hour of Luke's bum pressed up against him under the blankets, so he said the first thing that came to mind that would get Luke to leave.

"Dressing like this, no wonder they call you the team slut." Michael said, and Luke froze, and sat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Luke asked softly.

"Well, you're asking to be called a slut." Michael said, and Luke looked down at what he was wearing. "I thought they were pretty.." Luke whispered, referring to his pajamas.

"Pretty? Pretty whorish." Michael said, and Luke's eyes filled up with tears.

"Why would you say that?" Luke croaked, looking up at Michael as a tear fell from his eye. "I thought you would think I look beautiful.." Luke cried, and Michael's jaw dropped as Luke ran from the room.

Michael got up, realizing what a mistake he had made. He just wanted Luke to get mad and leave. He didn't want to hurt his feelings that much. That was never his intention.

He pushed Luke's door open just as it was about to slam shut.

"Luke-"

"Please leave." Luke cried, and tried to cover himself up. He felt exposed and ugly.

He walked over to his dresser, and put on his oversized sweatshirt, wanting to hide his body.

"Luke I n-"

"Stop, please. Can't you see how much I love you, Michael? Have I not made it obvious enough? What you said really hurt and y-"

"Luke shut up. You knew exactly what you were doing to me. You know how much it turns me on when you wear these shorts. I want you so bad, baby." Michael whispered, walking over to Luke, and running his hand down to his bum. "But I can't have you. You've been my best friend since you were four, and I don't want to mess up what we have. You're not a slut. You're so damn beautiful, but I wanted you to leave because I wouldn't be able to last all night with you on me. I'd do something I'd regret. I never intended to hurt you." Michael said, and Luke looked right into Michael's eyes.

"Michael, I love you." Luke whispered.

"Don't say that, Luke. You can't say that. We're not supposed to love each other like this." Michael said.

"Michael, I love you." Luke repeated, squeezing Michael's arm.

Michael sighed, and looked into Luke's blue eyes.

"I love you too." Michael whispered before finally sealing his lips with Luke's.