19

Luke felt so lonely it was eating him alive. He wasn't used to going a day without his best friend right beside him.

He walked from his room, and went downstairs, seeing Michael in the living room.

Michael had been gone all day, and Luke was excited to see him.

Luke walked over to the couch, and sat close to Michael, laying his head on his shoulder. He felt Michaels arm wrap around him, making him smile.

"You look so beautiful right now." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's head. "Thank you." Luke whispered, laying his legs on Michael's lap.

He loves being complimented by Michael, but it kind of hurt knowing they weren't together anymore. Luke wishes he would've just talked it out with Michael instead of immediately breaking up with him. Their relationship meant too much to Luke to just throw it all away, but he was just so mad in the moment.

It's not like Michael actually cheated, but Luke was just scared. The things Michael said really hurt him.

"I haven't been kissed by you in a whole week. I really miss it.." Luke whispered, and looked up at Michael.

"Just kiss me once. It doesn't mean we're getting back together." Luke said, and looked up at Michael with pleading eyes.

Michael kissed Luke on the corner of his mouth, causing the blonde boy to whine.

"Just wait, Luke. I want you to be able to trust me again before we start over." Michael said, and Luke sighed.

"But it's just a kiss. Why don't you want to kiss me?" Luke asked, and crossed his arms while furrowing his eye brows.

"I want to kiss you, but if I kiss you once, I'm not gonna be able to stop. I miss your lips. I miss your touch. I miss everything about you." Michael whispered, pressing his forehead to Luke's.

Luke couldn't help but stare at Michael's lips. He craved them.

"Michael please.." Luke whispered.

"Soon." He whispered before he got up, leaving Luke there flustered and needing Michael back.