33

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Michael whispered, laying Luke down on his bed as he kissed over every part of his face. "I'm sorry for making you feel like you aren't good enough.." He said, pressing his lips to Luke's for a second. "And I'm sorry for not being honest with you." Michael said, kissing down Luke's neck. He made his way back up, pressing kisses all over Luke's face again.

"Michael, stop it, that tickles." Luke laughed, turning his head. Once he calmed down, he took Michael's face in his hands and smiled. "What you did is not okay, but I'm tired of feeling miserable without you. We're gonna work through this." Luke said, and kissed Michael's lips.

"You are so good to me even when I'm horrible to you. You have the biggest heart, Luke Hemmings. You're so beautiful in every way, and every little thing you do just amazes me. I am so in love with you." Michael whispered, and Luke smiled, kissing Michael quickly again.

"You have no idea how much I needed to hear that from you. I love you." Luke whispered.

"You really forgive me?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded. "We both did a lot of stuff we regret, but now that we're together again, we're gonna be stronger than ever." Luke whispered.

"You really think so?" Michael asked, and Luke lightly smile, nodding. "Of course I do, and I hope you think that too." Luke said, and Michael smiled, and sat up.

"You ready for bed?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded. "I'm gonna go say goodnight to Harry."

"Luke-"

"Please don't. No matter what you think of him, he's the best friend I've ever had, besides you. Please don't be mad." Luke whispered, and Michael sighed.

He nodded, and followed Luke to the guest room, standing by the door when Luke went in and jumped onto Harry's bed, tackling him in a hug.

"Me and Michael are okay." Luke said, sitting on Harry's lap.

"That's amazing Luke. I'm glad you're happy again." Harry said, making Luke smile. "I am. I'm so happy."

"I just wanted to say merry Christmas Eve and goodnight, Haz." Luke said, and Harry gave Luke a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight sweetheart, now go to your boyfriend." Harry said, and Luke looked back, smiling at Michael.

"You go on to bed, I wanna talk to Harry for a second." Michael said, and Luke looked surprised, but nodded anyway.

Michael put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked over to Harry. "I'm sorry for being such an ass. It was just scary to see another guy in Luke's life, but I know you're just his friend." Michael said, and Harry sighed.

"I'll admit, I had a huge thing for Luke, and I'm moving on, but I'd do anything as long as he's happy, so if that means putting my feelings aside to give him what he wants, that's what I'll do. After everything that's happened, I still think you're good for Luke." Harry said, and Michael smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of him. I never wanted to break his heart like I did, but it happened, and I'm glad you were there for him. With his parents, and dealing with me, being alone would've killed him."