14

"Michael? I have to go pick up my new glasses.." Luke whined, and laid his head on Michael's shoulder.

"I would go with you but I'm expecting someone over." Michael said, and Luke nodded.

"I'll be back in about an hour." Luke said, kissing his boyfriends lips softly before grabbing the car keys.

-

When Luke walked back into the house, he pushed on his 'nerd glasses' as Calum calls them, and kicked off his shoes.

Luke walked into the living room, and froze at what he saw.

There was a boy sitting on the couch with Michael. He was a lot shorter than Michael, and the blue haired boy had his arm wrapped around him as he pressed a kiss to the side of his head.

"Michael, I'm home.." Luke said quietly, and leaned against the door frame. He didn't want to jump to conclusions until he knew what was going on.

Michael turned around, and took his arm away from the boy, standing up. "Oh my gosh, baby, you look so cute!" Michael gushed, running over to his confused boyfriend. Luke lightly smiled while Michael pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Michael what's going on?" Luke asked very softly so only Michael could hear.

"Hold that thought. I forgot to call my mom back and tell her you picked up your glasses so she wouldn't have to, go meet Connor while I call her." He said, and ran up the stairs.

"Hi, I'm Luke, nice to meet you." I said shyly, and smiled at him once Michael had left.

All the boy did was raise his eyebrows and turn back around.

"I'm assuming you're Connor? I've heard a lot about you." Luke said, even though Michael hadn't ever mentioned him.

"Yeah I bet. Too bad I haven't heard a thing about you." He said, and smirked.

Luke shook off that comment, and crossed his arms. "Um. I think I'm gonna go to the kitchen. Can I get you some tea?" Luke asked, and Connor shook his head.

"No thank you. You know, I thought maids were supposed to do their job without interrupting." He said, and Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not a maid. I'm Michael's boyfriend." Luke said, and laughed a little.

"Wow. I thought he would've mentioned that before he made out with me." Connor said, causing Luke's face to fall.

He knew that the boy was only trying to get to him. He was positive Michael didn't cheat.

"Did he give you those hickies, or did you find someone else to give them to you like the slut he says you are?" Connor asked, and Luke felt his eyes fill up with tears.

Michael has called him a slut before, so he didn't know what to think.

"I'm back!" Michael said, and went to sit back down next to Connor. Luke stayed at the door frame, and Michael turned to glance at him.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Michael asked, and Luke shook his head. "I don't feel very good. Can I go lay in your bed?" He asked, and Michael nodded, standing up.

"I'll go make some soup and-"

"No, it's okay. I think I just need to take a nap. I'm feeling a little dizzy." Luke said, and Michael nodded.

"I'll be up there soon, okay?" Michael said, and Luke nodded, walking up the stairs.

He got into him and Michael's room, and groaned when he saw a suitcase. He assumed it was Connors.

Luke walked over, and laid down on the bed.

He wasn't looking forward to a drama filled week.