29

"You're so lucky that today is Friday and we don't have classes in the morning." Harry said, sitting beside Luke on the couch.

Luke tried to laugh, but couldn't bring himself to it.

After finding out Michael made out with some guy on their bed, Luke couldn't be alone. He asked Harry to stay. He needed someone.

Luke leaned on Harry's shoulder and focused on the TV as he dug into his mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Do you think he still loves me?" Luke asked out of the blue, and Harry turned to him.

"If I'm being completely honest, I think he still loves you more than anything. I think he was just feeling lonely. He misses you, and he misses your attention. He told you the truth, which I think is very respectable. I'm not saying what he did was okay, but I don't think it was because he has feelings for someone else." Harry said, making Luke feel a little better.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, I promise." Harry said, running his hand through Luke's hair.

"I didn't even get to tell him I met my dad before he told me he cheated. I wanted to tell him everything, but now I don't. I just don't get how he could tell me he loves me, and even set up a video chat date, and then go and cheat on me right after." Luke whispered.

"I know, but I promise you it's gonna be okay." Harry said, snuggling his nose into Luke's hair. He wanted so badly to tell Luke Michael was no good, but he knew that was a lie. Michael and Luke were good for each other. This was just a bump in the road.

He wanted to hold Luke, tell him he's beautiful, and kiss his pain away, but he knew it would be horrible to get in the way of someone else's relationship. All he could do was be there for Luke, in a friend kind of way.

"When's he gonna apologize? I mean, he already said sorry, but usually when he messes up, he holds me, and kisses me. What's he gonna do this time?" Luke asked, and looked up at Harry.

"Maybe you shouldn't wait for some big apology. Life's too short. Tell him how much he means to you. He knows what he did is wrong, but tell him how you feel, and wait for him to do the rest. Call him right now. I don't want to sit here and have you be sad all night. You need to be happy." Harry said, and Luke pulled out his phone.

He called Michael quickly, and put it on speaker.

"Luke, baby! I'm s-"

"I love you, Michael." Luke said, interrupting him. "I love you so damn much." Luke whispered.

"I love you too." Michael said and it sounded like he was crying.

"What you did was wrong, but someone reminded me that life's to short to stay mad." Luke said, and smiled at Harry.

"Luke, I love you so much. I just needed to feel you, and I tried to-"

"Michael, I understand. It gets hard. When that delivery guy was kissing my neck, I didn't exactly make him stop right away. I missed the feeling, but after a few seconds, I realized what I was doing, and made him leave."

"So we both did some stuff we regret. Can we just forget it?" Michael asked.

"Id like that." Luke said and smiled. "Call me tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you." Michael said.

"Love you more." Luke said before hanging up.