25

"Luke!" The blonde boy heard someone yell as he walked down the street. He ignored it because he knew they weren't yelling for him. He didn't know anyone here.

He walked into a coffee shop, and ordered his drink, sitting at a nearby booth.

"Luke!" He heard, and saw a blonde lady sit across from him. His eyes filled up with tears, and he needed Michael.

"Get the hell away from me." He said, and stood up, getting his drink from the counter, and started to leave.

"Luke, wait." He heard. The lady followed him down the street, and tried catching up to him.

"Luke stop!" She yelled.

"I don't have anything to say to you! Leave me alone!" He yelled. Thankfully, nobody was walking on the road that his apartment building was on, so he didn't have to worry about people staring.

"Luke I'm your mom." She said, and Luke scoffed.

"You're not my mom! You can't just beat me for 15 years, and then move away without telling me, and expect to still have the title of mom. You abandoned me! I hate you!" Luke yelled with tears falling from his eyes.

"I've changed-"

"Bull shit. How can someone as evil as you change? I still remember when I was 8, I made you a card for Valentine's Day and told you how much I loved you, and on that same day, you told me you never loved me! Ever since then, I've hated valentines day! I still remember praying for my life every night because with you around, nobody would be surprised if I ended up dead. I want nothing to do with you, and I never want you to come near me again!" Luke spat, and walked into the apartment complex, leaving her outside.

Once Luke got into his room, he was uncontrollably crying.

He ran over to his laptop, and sat it on the floor. He sat down in front of it. He just needed to see Michael.

He facetimed him, and smiled when Michael answered.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Michael asked, extremely concerned.

Luke covered his face with his hands, not wanting Michael to see him cry so much.

"I just ran into my mom.." Luke cried, and Michael's eyes widened. He didn't know what to say. "Michael I can't be here alone. She says she's changed, but I'm scared."

"Luke, it's gonna be okay. What is she doing in Los Angeles?" Michael asked, and Luke shrugged. "She never told me where she moved to, but I guess I just found out." Luke whispered, calming down a little.

"It's good to see you," he said, changing the subject for now.

"You too, babe, but why are you sitting on the floor?" Michael asked, and Luke looked around.

"All that furniture that I bought was supposed to come that night, but they never brought it, so I called, and they said it would be here tomorrow morning. I've slept on the floor for two days." He said, and Michael frowned.

"But it's okay. Since they were so late, they are gonna assemble all of the furniture for me." Luke mumbled and looked down, but he honestly didn't like sleeping on the floor.

"Baby.." Michael started, but Luke cut him off.

"I wanna come home." He cried, and Michael's heart broke for him. "Everyday has been horrible here."

"I promise you, you're gonna regret it if you come home. You love baseball, and you just got a full ride to college. A few bad days shouldn't make you throw all of that away." Michael said, and Luke wiped his eyes.

"Michael I had to call you just so I wouldn't have a panic attack. My mom followed me here. She knows where I-"

A knock at the door sounded through the house, and Luke sighed, drying up his eyes. "Hopefully the furniture guys came early." Luke said, and stood up, taking the laptop with him.

He wiped his eyes and opened the door with his free hand.

He smiled when he saw the delivery guy, and sat the laptop on the counter.

"Hey, I'm just gonna need you to sign here." The guy said, and Luke took the clipboard, signing.

"They told me people were gonna be here to set it up." Luke said, and the guy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm the only one they sent. Besides, wouldn't want such a beautiful guy to have to do this on his own." They guy said, and Luke was taken back.

The guy couldn't be over 25, and he was a very good looking guy, but Luke didn't ask for that. All he needed was someone to set up the furniture.

"Now, there are a few guys to help me carry it in, but they have other deliveries, so it's just us." He said, and smiled at Luke.

"Awesome, I'm just gonna go in the kitchen. I'm kind of on a call with my boyfriend, so I'll leave you to the setting up part." Luke said, and walked away, taking his laptop to the kitchen.

"I hate him. I don't know who he is, but I hate him." Michael said, and Luke rolled his eyes. "I've had the worst day. The last thing I need is someone like him in my house." Luke said, thankful the guy was gone for a second.

"Baby, it's really late here, and I have an appointment in the m-" Michael started.

"I get it. Call me later okay? Love you."

"Love you too, baby. Beat that guy up for me, okay?" Michael said, and Luke smiled.

"I will. Bye."

"Bye."