Chapter 1

" Dar, come down fast. Aadil is here to pick you up!"

"Coming dad." I replied as I looked at  mom's photo,one last time.

Everyone imagined that I would look like dad ; you know with green eyes, curly hair and dimples. But I got only the curly hair and green eyes from dad but I do not have dimples. My face is exactly like my mom's. I have her smile, her nose, her ears....I know it's weird, but that's what everyone says!

 Well to be frank, I look like a photo copy of mom and that's what makes daddy sad,cause whenever he sees me , he remembers mom. So tomorrow is my 16th birthday and dad is going to give me mom's diary and I don't know how I will be able to cope with it, cause last year I just read how dad and mom met and fell for each other and tomorrow I'm going to read the most important thing ever, why mom and dad broke up!!

"Dar darling , come down. The food will become cold."

"Yes dad." I took my bag and went downstairs to find Aadil and dad talking in the kitchen. Both of them get along very well and that is why dad is allowing me to go out with him. Aadil looks so much like Zayn; he has black hair and hazel eyes but he hates singing. He is the football captain and wants to get the football scholarship for college. 

" Hey Darcie, looking good today." I smiled at Aadil.

"You don't look bad yourself, Aad." He smiles back as I take a bite from the pizza which dad made, and it doesn't taste that good but it's not bad either.

" Bye,dad." I hug him.

" Bye, Dar. love you"

" I love you too,dad." I went inside Aadil's car.

Dad waved back as we left the house.

"So, my girl is turning 16 tomorrow." We stop at the signal.

" Yeah I am."I turn on the radio.

" So, not happy?" He looked at me.

"Well, I don't know" I look out of the window.

"Is it about the diary?"

"Yeah" I give him a fake smile.

"You never told me how Harry uncle and Anne Aunt met. Mom and dad keeps telling me that their love story was the sweetest and the best."

"Yeah but the ending was definitely not good." 

" Come on, tell me! The ride will take at least half an hour."

"Ok, it was 10th May 2013, the day when 1d was performing in a concert somewhere,that is when....."

2 yrs back

*Knock knock*

"Comin, dad." 

"Happy 14th birthday ,sweetheart!"

"Thanks ,dad." He sat on the other edge of the bed and he had some kind of book in his hand.

"Here Dar, your birthday gift." I opened it to find a diary.

" A diary?" I lifted my left eyebrow in suspicion.

"It's your mom's. You know that you always wanted to know more about Anne, so I thought it was time for you to know." I opened the first page- 10th May 2013

So I guess you quite understood how the story is going to be. In between some chapters I will be telling you about the relationship of  Harry and Anne, well more like flashbacks of them.

Pls vote and comment. xoxo