Chapter 11

"Where's Amie? Is she fine?" I helped Tay to carry her sleeping bag and her back pack filled with tolitaries and clothes for the night.

"She's in my room...she has not stopped crying since she came to my house."I open my bedroom door to find Amie still crying.

"Amie, I'm so sorry....can you tell me what happened from the beginning?"Tay threw her bag on the floor and sat next to Amie who was on my bed.

"I..well...text...fight..break up."She tried to speak but her crying made it impossible for us to understand.

"Here have some water...now tell us clearly what happened?" I handed her a glass of water which she gulped it down in a second.

"Well, last night after the party I went to my room and called him to ask him, what he was doing...he didn't pick up the phone...after sometime I got a message from him telling me that he was busy with Ashley and that he couldn't talk to me...this morning when I asked him about the text, he replied that he never texted me and that he was studying for the English test.

I told him that it was ok to tell me, if he was with Ashley, but instead he started fighting with me...He told me that I don't trust him anymore and he doesn't want a relationship where there's no trust..so he broke up with me and told me that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.." Amie started crying even louder.

"Do you have a proof..I mean can you show me the text?" Amie unlocked her phone and showed us the text which read - *Busy,can't talk. With Ashley, call you later..*

"I'm so sorry Amie, I'm sure everything's going to be just fine."Tay reassured her.

"Yeah and I'm not like the other friends who tell you to move on. Cause I know that Ryan loves you and he can't stay a day without talking to you, so I'm sure he'll apologize to you and you guys will be back  together.."I try to soothe her which did work.

"Promise.."

"Promise." Both of us shout and Amie giggles.

"Thanks guys." All of us do a group hug.

"So where were you , when I called you today?"Amie asks me.

"I was with Aad. He took me to the local park to give me my sixteenth birthday present." I automatically have a smile plasterd on my face.

"What's the gift? Can we see it?" Tay takes a sip from the orange juice.

"I'll show you, but Amie promise me that you won't freak out." She nod her head and I went to open the balcony door.

"Come on boy." I laugh when Aaddie jumps on me. I show the little puppy to a scared Amie and a surprised Tay.

"He or she?" Tay asks me as she stroked his fur.

"He." I reply.

"He's so adorable." Tay took the puppy into her hands and started playing with him.

"Please don't bring him near me..Oh my god! He has teeth and claws!!" Both I and Tay laugh at Amie.

"Your dad allowed you to keep him?" Tay looks at me and then at Aaddie.

"Yeah, he told me that I can keep him as long as I take care of him, myself." I take the puppy back from Tay and place him on my lap. 

"So, what are you doing in English class?"Tay changes the topic and asks Amie who is still standing at the very corner of the room, way away from Aaddie.

"We're going to do a play on 'Hold Me Forever' " I have heard about the play and it is so heart-breaking.

[ I just made a book called ' Hold Me Forever ' and there's no such book or play but it's 2030 ] 

"I feel so sad for Julian and Nikki, I mean if both of them love each other and they would even die for each other, then why can't their family and society accept their love!" Tay shouted. If you guys didn't know, Tay cried while watching the movie. I mean literally cried!!

"But you can't blame the society. I mean look at our family itself, Uncle Niall and Aunt Fizzy love each other so much but still our dads don't accept their love, why? Because they don't want to hurt their egos." Amie stuffed her mouth with chips I brought.

"Seriously, they are acting like kids!! Last week I was just seeing some of their old interviews and in one interview, when the interviewer asked them , will one direction ever break up? You know what they answered? They answered that maybe they might stop singing or making albums but they will never break. They will be together until the end cause they are not just band mates but they are like brother to each other!!" Before I could respond to Tay, dad opened the door and gave us some cookies to eat and left.

Harry P.O.V

I took the tray of cookies to give Darcie, Taylor and Amie who were in Darcie's room. Before I could knock on the door, I heard Taylor speak.

"I feel so sad for Julian and Nikki, I mean if both of them love each other and they would even die for each other, then why can't their family and society accept their love!"

I've seen that movie and it is as sad as the Titanic or Romeo and Juliet.

"But, you can't blame the society. I mean look at our family it self, Uncle Niall and Aunt Fizzy love each other so much but still our dads don't accept their love, why? Because they don't want to hurt their ego." I heard Amie's voice.

I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping , but I couldn't help myself.

"Seriously, they are acting like kids!! Last week I was just seeing some of their old interviews and in one interview, when the interviewer asked them , will one direction ever break up? You know what they answered? They answered that maybe they might stop singing or making albums but they will never break. They will be together until the end cause they are not just band mates but they are like brother to each other!!" Taylor spoke again.

I don't know whether, what Louis and I are doing is right but I do know one thing.

WE BROKE OUR PROMISE...

So, guys do you think that Harry realised his mistake? Will One Direction be the same? Will their broken friendship be repaired?

Any ways, did you guys  hear the One Direction song- Right Now? It was leaked but now the video is no longer available due to a copywite claim by SME...

Quote of the chap- Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll always get you the right ones.

Keep smiling cause the world is too short for anger and hatred !! :P