Chapter 19

Darcy's P.O.V

There's so much information to digest, right now. Dada and mom were best friends. As a result, people thought that he was my dad. Dad met mom when I was like one and a half yrs old. Though I was small, how could I completely forget about dada? I don't even remember seeing mom....

Anyways, it's 10 now. Amie is sleeping in the guest room and dada in the extra spare room, we have. Since I don't have any assignments due tomorrow, I'll read mom's diary.

I opened the page at May 30th as that was the day, mom and dad broke up. Don't blame me! I'm not very patient in reading the other pages of the diary...

I sat on my bed and took the diary, which was lying on the table, and opened it.

May 30th, 2014

Dear diary,

Diary, I'm so sorry if the writings in this book get smudged. My mascara is ruined and my hair is messier than ever. Ask why? Because today, my whole world broke apart.

Harry -  my love, my soul - cheated on me with a STUPID brunette fan! Yesterday, after I finished writing in you, I switched on the t.v to see celeb news. I expected to see Miley or Justin to pop up on the screen, but it didn't. I was shocked to see that the hot news on t.v was that Harry had become drunk and slept with a brunette. 'Harry Styles found having fun with a beautiful, brunette girl, last night!' 

These words ripped my soul completely..... I don't know what to do? I went to his apartment today. I asked him whether it was true, and you know what he answered? "Yes, Anne. The rumors, the news you heard on t.v is true....I got drunk in the party and she was fun. So, I took advantage of it. It's no big deal that you have to react to it so much!!" Not react to it? Diary, is he serious?

He was the first guy, I loved in my entire life. He was the first person, I wanted to always see when I wake up. He was always my first...

I don't feel like living anymore. I told you that I'm not good in handling heart-breaks. That's why, I never dated anyone. But I for once thought that he was different. But no, I was wrong as usual... I don't even know why I think? All I want right now, is Death. and nothing else.

Goodbye diary,

I don't know whether I'll write in you again...

Having suicidal thoughts,

Anne..

I opened the next page but it was empty. But the next,next page...the writing was smudged like the previous page, I read. I drank water, made my self comfortable in this bed and began reading again.

1st June, 2014

Dear diary, 

Let me come straight to the point. Harry has not yet come to apologize to me!! Whenever I think about us I start crying...so the writing might be smudged...I'm so sorry diary.

At last, I went out to the near-by park to get some fresh air. From the past two days, I never stepped out of my room. There are millions of texts and missed calls in my phone, but I don't want to check it. I have not gone to work and Lou told me that she understands. She granted me leave for like a week, to which I'm grateful.

So, after I returned back home from the walk, I realized something. I was feeling sick and my stomach was aching a lot. I even puked two-three times. I was confused. I went to the calender to see that my time of the month was over. It couldn't be, right?

I freaked out...I went to the near-by medical shop and bought eight pregnancy tests. Just to be sure. I went to the washroom and checked it. POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE.

I couldn't believe my own eyes...... What just happened? I went to the gynecologist to be sure and she congratulated me!! She said that for a girl, turning into a mother was the best thing ever. But little did she know that I was neither mentally nor physically ready for motherhood. Harry, my future-child's so-called father, had just broken up with me two days before. 

I don't know what to do,diary? I can't act stupid as it is not only going to affect me, but also the little prince or princess growing inside of me. I don't want to tell Harry about this. I hate him and he cheated on me. So, I won't allow him to come near my baby at all!! But I know, that if I stay in England, he'll get to know. 

I need to leave England once and for all.....I need to protect my baby from all the paparazzi and their stupid, idiotic stories. I am not going to allow anyone to hurt my baby. 

I am going to leave England...but I don't know where I'll go...

Atleast anywhere is better than being near Harry...

Bye diary,

Confused, shocked, astonished

Anne...

I opened the next page to find the diary over. Yeah, I know...dad only gives me the pages he wants me to read.

I looked at the time and it 10:38 so I kept the diary inside and switched off the light.

Tomorrow, I need answers. I need to know - Why dad cheated on mom? Why he didn't ask her forgiveness? Why he left her broken and went away? I need to know...

Hey!! How are everyone? I'm dedicating this chapter to zaynisallmine4 cause her comments make me smile and she is super sweet!! 

Quote of the chapter - True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time.

Smile cause Friday the 13th is over :P