Chapter 10

"Happy birthday sweetie." Uncle Louis hugged me and gave me my gift. 

"Thanks Uncle Louis." I place the gift on the table.

"Happy sixteenth birthday sweetheart."I hugged Aunt Eleanor.

Ring...ring..

Amie went to open the door to find Uncle Liam and Aunt Danielle along with Ed and Tay who were dressed as mickey and Minnie mouse.

Both Uncle Li and Aunt Dan hugged me and I placed their gifts along with Uncle Louis' on the table. I then turned around at Tay and Ed and raised my eyebrows.

"Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse? Seriously guys?" I asked them.

"Aww..Your welcome."Ed replied which made Amie giggle.

"We knew you love mickey and minnie so we dressed up like them to surprise you." Tay replies as she moves her mouse whiskers up and down.

"I used to like it when, I was like three." I tell as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, to your dad, your three....Anyways happy birthday Dar." Both Ed and Tay shout together.

"Isn't it uncomfortable to wear those?" I point towards their costumes.

"No, they are quite soft and cozzy in the inside." Ed answers and I laugh.

"Dad and mom will be coming soon." Aad says as he closes the phone call.

"I never knew we had a costume party?" He looks at Ed.

"Well, now you know...come on my stomach is growling..I need food."He shakes his mouse ears and rubs his big tummy, which is very cute!!

We have pizza for breakfast.Don't blame me I wanted my sixteenth birthday to be unique.Having pizza for breakfast and seeing Ed and Tay dressed up as mice makes it very special.

"Many,many wishes of the day, hun." Uncle Zayn kisses my head and takes a seat across me.

"Happy birthday,love." Aunt Perrie kisses my cheek and sits next to Uncle Zayn.

"Today, we have some good news to tell you all." All of us look at Uncle Louis.

"We have...might be getting a ....crap...Eleanor is pregnant." Everyone gasps.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me before?" Amie asks shocked.

"Well, I found it out yesterday and we taught it will be better if we tell it today, when all of us  are together." Aunt Eleanor defends herself.

"I'm so happy for you guys." "Congratulations." "I can't believe that there's going to be another member in our big family." etc..were heard everywhere. 

This is possibly the best birthday ever!!

THE NEXT DAY

Yesterday was awesome. I can't believe Amie is going to be a bigger sister. Uncle Liam and Aunt Danielle gave me a make-up set, Aunt Eleanor and Uncle Louis bougth me a bracelet, Uncle Niall and Aunt Fizzy sent me a guitar as my birthday gift and Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie bought me a camera...I loved all the gifts.

Last night, Aad texted me to meet him at the local park at 9:00am and right now it was 8:00 so I took a quick shower and head downstaires.

"Where are you going so early, Dar?" Dad called out  from the kitchen.

"Going to meet, Aad. Will be back before 2:00." I close the door to welcome the cool morning breeze.