Chapter 13

Harry P.O.V

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Niall looked at me as we sat on the soft sand below.

"How's Fizzy and Diamond?" I ignore his last question.

"They're good." He replies shortly.

"Umm..Thanks for gifting the quitar to Darcie on her birthday...she loves it."

"Really?"

"Yeah...how did you know she likes playing quitar?" I don't remember her ever  telling him.

"She told me when she was 11 and so I bought it for her as I thought 16 was a nice age to learn to play it." He smiled.

"If you can, can you come over and teach her sometime?" I look at his shocked face. He had not excepted me to ask him that.

"Yeah, sure."

"So, what are you doing for a living?" I ask him.

"I own a music institution where the kids are taught how to play guitar, drums and piana. They are also taught how to sing all the high notes and stuffs."

"What do you do, Harry?" He throws a pebble into the sea.

"I own a restaurant down the street." I know, my job is way boring compared to Niall's.

"That's cool. So, if I come to your restaurant, will I get free food?" I giggle.

"Sure.." Then there was a dead silence between both of us. Why is it so difficult to speak to him,now?

"Give my congrats to Louis and Eleanor...Taylor told us the good news." I forgot, except Louis and me the rest of the boys do talk to him.

"Ok." I respond quickly.

"You didn't answer my first question...what did you want to talk to me about?" He throws another pebble into the sea.

"I just wanted to say sorry for ignoring you from the past three years...I was acting very kiddish and didn't think properly...so will you forgive me?" I can't believe I just said that!

"Are you apologizing to me?" He was startled.

"It looks like that." And before I could say anything, Niall jumped on me and gave me a bear hug.

"Is that a yes?" I ask him as I release myself from the hug.

"Yes, I forgive you...but what made you change your mind,now?"

"I don't know..maybe I came back to my senses." He laughs..I know I sound gay but I really missed his cute laugh.

"So, we're normal?"

"Yeah..." Both of us got up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't invite you to the party." I feel so guilty now.

"No hard feelings, lad." It's nice talking to him. I'm quite surprised that the way how he forgave me so quickly..I thought he had a grudge on me.

"Are you hungry?" Niall brings me back to reality.

"It's almost midnight." I look at the watch.

"I know, but I'm hungry. Let's go to your restaurant." I nod.

"We can walk as it is in walkable distance from here." 

I'm sorry if it's short...but I'm so happy that Niall and Harry are back to normal. But, how will Louis respond when he finds about it?

Happy 1d Day!!!! Spent my entire free time listening to their songs on t.v

Quote of the chapter - Don't wait for a perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect.

Smile, cause your per-fect to me :D