Chapter 26

Darcy's P.O.V

"Who texted?" I asked Uncle Niall who couldn't stop smiling.

"Fizzy. She texted that Louis has forgiven her and now they are the same old again." His smile grows bigger.

"I'm sure if Amie was here, she would be doing her happy dance..." I try to chuckle but ultimately fail.

"We'll find her, Darcy. She will be alright." He tries to console me by rubbing my back and I give him a weak smile.

Just as I was about to burst into tears, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to find none other than Aadil Malik.

"What do you want?" I snap at him and do not allow him to enter the house.

"I just felt the need to give you an explanation about what happened that day.." His eyes are filled with some kind of emotion, which I can't understand.

"Well, I'm not in any mood to listen to any of your lame excuses. Now, would you mind, I have some other important things to do other than to talk with you." I keep a straight face and slam the door at his face.

Tears kept streaming down my face and I clearly don't care. My life is so messed up. Amie, my best friend, is missing and when I need Aadil the most, he's not there.

"Is everything alright...I mean between you guys?" I run and hug Uncle Niall. 

"What happened?" He brings me to the couch and makes me sit down.

"I caught Aadil kissing Brenda, the captain of our college's cheer leading squad, behind a tree, the same day Amie went missing...I don't know what to do...I don't know what I need to worry about the most,now. Amie being kidnapped or me breaking up with Aadil." My voice is hoarse and broken.

"Does Harry know about this?" He asks.

"No. I can't tell him, at the time like this.... This will cause a rivalry between dad... and Uncle Zayn and.... I don't want that..... I don't want their friendship.... to break because.... of me and.... Aadil..." My voice cracks because of all the crying.

"I know I'm not good in giving advises. But, I think you need to hear what Aadil has to say. Sometimes, one side of the story might ruin some relationships.." 

"I saw it with my own eyes.." I try to defend myself.

"Eyes can  deceive and make something very small to very complicated..I'm not telling you to forgive him, but I want you to at least give him a chance to speak.." He gives me a glass of water.

" I'll just check on Diamond. I think she has woken up.." I nod my head and he walks towards the guestroom and brings back a cute blonde princess.

"See I told you. My daddy instincts never lie to me.." I giggle and start playing with Diamond. Uncle Niall and Diamond, both know how to lighten up my mind. I need to re-think what Uncle Niall told me. Maybe, there's a huge explanation as to why Aadil was kissing Brenda.

Two Days Later..

Uncle Louis and dad have gone to pay the kidnappers the money and bring Amie back. The kidnappers had warned that if they tell the police, then they would kill Amie.

I am in Uncle Niall's house along with the others.

I'm still not talking to Aadil and I think none of us are in any state to talk to each other. Aunt Danielle, and aunt Fizzy and Aunt Perrie were trying to console aunt Eleanor who is completely broken.

She has become too fragile that the doctor told that if she doesn't become normal, then it might harm the twins a lot. 

"Hello...what! No! It can't be..I'll come there.." I looked around to find tears on Aunt Eleanor's eyes..

"What did Louis say?" Aunt Fizzy asked her.

"The kidnappers escaped....... and Amie has been unconscious....Louis and Harry have taken....her to the hospital....My poor baby is hurt.." She hugged Aunt Fizzy and starts crying loudly.

"I think we need to leave... Danielle and Fizzy bring all the kids into Niall's car.  Perrie, Liam and I will take my car." Uncle Zayn tells and we all head towards the car.

During the entire ride, prayers, chantings to God were heard everywhere. I just wish Amie is fine and nothing has happened to her.

"Where is she? Where is my baby girl" Aunt Eleanor grabbed Uncle Louis' shirt collar and was completely crying.

"El..please calm down...the dostor's are doing a check up on her...please El..stop crying..Nothing will happen to Amie." He hugged her real tight and kept rubbing her back.

The rest of us were silent and I sat down next to dad. He held my hand and squeezed it to assure me that everything was going to be alright.

After half an hour the doctor came out of the room.

"What happened? Is she alright?" Uncle Louis looked at the doctor with fear in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to say this, Mr Tomlinson. But, I think your daughter, Amie has been raped.."

Hey guys. How are all of u? I'm so sad that Harry is no longer a teenager. But to me, he'll always be the 16yr old curly baker.

That's it. How did u guys find the chapter? Pls vote and comment

Kay, bye :P