Chapter 12

Darcie P.O.V

"So what will we doing,now?" I look at Tay as Amie is taking a shower to refresh herself.

"Amie and I were planing on watching Terror [ imaginary horror movie ]. Want to join us?" Tay shakes the cd to show me.

"No, I'll pass. Anyways, I want to read mom's diary." I lift the diary to show her.

"Ok..enjoy reading." I smile at Tay and head towards the study. I sit on the rotating chair and open the second page of  the diary.

May 11th, 2014

Dear diary, 

So were you able to digest the news, I gave you yesterday, I mean today morning? Things are going on very well between me and Harry. He's practically attending an interview along with the boys, and I'm here, alone in my room, writing in you.....

As nothing special has happened between me and Harry, I'll be telling you about the boys and their life. Last year, Liam and Danielle married each other and they have the cutest twins. They named the girl as Taylor, I know creepy as Harry's ex is also Taylor, and they named the boy as Edward.

Edward quite looks like Liam , you know with blonde-ish, brown hair and Taylor looks a lot like Danielle with brown,curly hair.

Zayn and Perrie also got married last year, two months after Liam got married. They now have a seven months old baby boy. They named him as Aadil Malik, cause Zayn's a muslim.He looks like Zayn, with black hair and hazel eyes. 

Louis and Eleanor are still engaged to each other and that leaves out the sweet, kind, Irish boy named as Niall. He's still waiting for his princess and I hope, he finds her soon.

Harry and I bought our own little apartment. It is neither too small nor too big..it's just per-fect for us. We'll be moving there next month and I can't wait!!  

Till now, neither the media nor the directioners know about mine and Harry's relationship. Harry thought that it would bring a lot of hate to me, if people knew...I don't mind keeping it as a secret as long as it's real.

Umm...what else to write??? I don't think I have anything else to write:(   sorry :P

So, good bye diary

see you later, tomorrow...

- Bored to shit,

Anne

I opend a new page to read, when my phone call rang.

"Hello." I heard Ed's voice.

"Hey, Dar...I heard that Amie broke up with Ryan, is it true?" It was as if he was sad as well as happy..

"Yeah, they broke up in the morning..Uhh..Why didn't you call Tay?" I mean Tay is his twin sister, right?

"I called her, but she was like, she was busy watching a horror movie or some shit. So, I called you instead." He answered in a 'duh' manner and I roll my eyes though he couldn't see me.

"Well, Dar. I need a girly advice over here. Do you think I should confess to Amie that I like her?" He totally caught me off guard with that question..Is he mad?

"NO...I mean not now,at least. She has just broken up with a guy, she's been dating for a long time.So I don't think NOW is the right time." I stress on the word 'now' to convey my message properly to him.

"Ok, so when do you think, I should?"

"I don't know..wait for a week or two and then ask." I try to give the best advice I could, but ultimately, I fail.

"Gee, thanks. Love you. I wish you were my sis instead of Tay." I chuckle.

"I don't think Tay would like to hear that." He giggles.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." I lock the phone and just as I was going to continue reading, dad entered the room.

"Yes, dad." I look at him, mentally asking him why he came here.

"I'll be gone for a while..so, if you guys feel hungry, then cook yourself something." 

"Ok. Take care." I always tell people to take care of themselves, when they are going somewhere. I don't know why I do that. 

Harry P.O.V

After deciding for a very long time, I choose to call him and ask him for my forgiveness.

"Hello.." His accent will never change.

"Niall?" I ask though I know it was him.

"Harry..what's wrong?"

"Why ? Can't I call you?" I question him.

"No, It's nothing like that..I mean you never called after that day.." His voice sounds like he is disappointed or something.

"Umm.. Can I meet you at the beach, now?"

"Ok..."

"See you there in half an hour." I ended the call and head towards the study ,where Darcie was.

"Yes, dad." She closes the diary.

"I'll be gone for a while..so, if you guys feel hungry, then cook yourself something." 

"Ok. Take care."

I close the door behind me and head towards my car.

So......Do you think Niall will forgive Harry and will their friendship be normal again?

I have nothing else to say :(

Quote of the chapter- When you can't change the direction of the wind- adjust your sails.

Good bye....

Oh, I forgot...

Keep smiling cause you're BEAUTIFUL :D