Chapter 20

Darcy's P.O.V

I woke up to the annoying alarm. Why can't college start in the evening? Who likes to wake up early in the morning just to go to listen to boring lectures and shrilling voice of teachers? I dragged myself into the bathroom and got ready. I just wore black pant and fierce the veil's pullover. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Dad, what's  for breakfast?" I shouted. I didn't know where he was.

"The pancakes are kept on the kitchen slab. The honey syrup is in the shelf next to the fridge, if you want." I followed the voice which led me to the backyard. I saw my dad playing with Aaddie. I still have not decided what to name him...maybe cupcake or honey-pie. Or fierce name like bozo or demon, who knows?

'Hey dad." He throws a stick and Aaddie ran to fetch it back.

"Hey, Dar. Has Amie woken up?.....Please wake her up, will you? Tell her that Louis had called me and told me that he wants to speak to her." I nod my face and go to the guest room to find Amie snoring.

"The house is on fire!" I scream and Amie fell on the floor with a thud. 

"Not funny, Dar. Not funny at all." I laugh.

"It was not meant to be." I look at her and laugh again. She threw a pillow at me and went inside the bathroom. I head towards the kitchen and finish my lunch. By the time Amie finishes hers, dad entered the room.

"Dar, I have to go to the restaurant. Emergency....Aadil has come to pick both of you...Have a nice day at college , Amie and all the best for the test, Dar....See both of you after college." Both me and Amie give dad a hug and went towards Aad's car.

"Hey, princess." I hug him real tight. 

"I'm not transparent, am I?" Amie interrupts us. 

"Oh...Sorry Amie, I didn't see you there." Aad jokes and Amie rolled her eyes.

"Let's go...I don't want to be late for college." I shout at them. 

"Taylor, studied for the test?" Amie asks Tay as we entered the college halls.

"Test? What test? Do we have it today? When? Why didn't anyone tell me? I'm sure going to fail in whichever test we have..." Tay's happy face turned gloomy.

"We have two tests for your kind information. Mathematics and English." I reply.

"But, I never heard the teachers telling anything about the tests.." She looked confused.

"Yeah, cause you were either sleeping or lost in you thoughts. Anyways the topics are very easy and simple. With a brain like yours, I think you'll pass." Amie smiles to light up Tay.

"Okay..I just hope the odds are in my favor....Let's go to our first class." We head towards the locker to take out the language books and enter 'hell' called 'classroom'....Gosh! I hate both school as well as college. I really want to be 23, so I can live peacefully without worrying about tests, exams or teachers....

"The test was quite easy...I hope I did well. Or else dad's gonna screw me for not paying attention in class." We take out the food tray and stand in the line.

"Chill, Tay..I'm sure you did well....I'm damn nervous about what I answered. If I don't pass both the tests then I'm grounded for like a week and I won't get any pocket money for three months in a row....My life will be domed." Tay smiles.

"Why does Amie always vanish during lunch time? She always seems to be with that Ryan kid." I chuckle.

"You can't keep two love birds away from each other."

"That's true...Ed and Aad won't be joining us as they have football practise." I nod my head. My tray is filled with gross pasta and sticky noodles. 

"Amie told me about Mason, your so-called dada and he seems fun." I sit on the table across her.

"Are you listening?" She snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh, yeah...He is cool." Thinking of dada, I forgot to ask dad about the break-up. When I reach home, I need answers.

I know it's quite short. I wanted to write this chapter because I felt that lately, I had not written anything Aad, Ed and Tay for a long time. So, I just wanted to write more about their frindship with Dar. The outfit of Darcie is on your right->

Qoute of the chapter - Except nothing and you will never be disappointed.

Goodmorning, goodevening or goodnight to all my friends depending where you all live.

Smile! It makes people believe that today, you are stronger compared to what you were yesterday :D