Chapter 6

"Hey Tayie, how are you babes? Long time no see.....You've grown so tall!!" Aunt Fizzy hugs Tay tightly like as if she never wanted to let her go.

"I just saw you last week, Aunt Fizzie. And I'm still the same, not even grown an inch tall." She giggles as Aunt releases her from the hug and smiles and looks at us.

" Darcilious!!" She hugged me and went towards Amie, "Amiepie!!" She hugged her and motioned us to enter the house. It was beautiful and kind of old fashioned type which was epic! Mine was big but kinda messy all the time. Dad is a clean freak but I'm not...

" I missed you , Aunt Fizzy." I smile at her back.

" Me too. I've not seen you or uncle Niall or baby diamond for ages." Amie says.

" Did you ask your dad's permission or you guys simply sneaked over here?" She asks us raising her left eyebrow. From the look on our faces, she understands and nods her head in disappointness.

" It's ok, anyways Louis and Harry cannot keep my beautiful niece away from me. They'll understand." She reassured us though I felt quite guilty not telling dad. But it's not my problem. He's acting all kiddy and immature.

"Where's baby Diamond?" Tay snapps me out of my thoughts.

"She's with Niall. They've gone to the supermarket to buys somethings. They'll be here soon." She got up from the sofa. " What do you prefer ? Tea or coffee?" 

"Tea." Both me and Amie say and Tay asks for a coffee.

"We're home." I hear someone shout and I look towards the door to see Uncle Niall, he's the same from when I saw him last month and baby Diamond is as pretty as Tay had described her to be. She had Uncle Niall's attracting blue eyes and Aunt Fizzy's dirty blonde hair.

Uncle Niall placed Diamond on the floor and the bags on the table. He then went towards Aunt Fizzy and kissed her on her cheeks which made Aunt Fizzy turn as red as a tomato.

" Niall, we have guests." She says to him and points towards us. He hugged both of us and kissed us on our foreheads.

" Amie, you've grown so tall and you look so like Louis and Darcie , you've become just like your mother. Well except your curly hair, you're like a photocopy of Anne." He looks at us with his sparky eyes. If I had to choose any one of the 1d member then I think I would have chosen Uncle Niall for sure. He's always so funny and jolly.

"I'll get changed." He goes to a room and I guess that it's the master bedroom.

I picked up Baby Diamond and she was so cute. She's practically the youngest among all of us. I'm like 15yrs elder to her!! 

I hand her over to Amie, when I felt my phone vibrating. I typed the password and it was dad calling me.

"Hey, dad. What's up."

"Nothing babes. I just called you to ask you when you're coming back, home?"

"I'll be  home at around seven-ish." I answer.

"Ok, have fun, love." And just as I was about to hang up, Aunt Fizzy spoke.

" Darcilicious , how much cubes of sugar do you prefer?" She screamed from the kitchen.

" Darcie, where are you?" Dad asked and I was sure that dad was pissed of like hell.