Chapter 3

"Hey are you coming to see the game?" Edward asked Tay when we sat down to eat. Yum..today pancakes. Love them!!

"Yeah, Darcie is also joining us. Hey have you seen Amie?" Tay replied.

"You seriously have to ask such a question. She will eventually be with Ryan." Edward said as it was the obvious and Taylor rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Where's Aad?" I asked while taking another piece of the yummy pancakes.

"Please also tell us where Aad is, smarty pants." I sense a war right now.

"What am I? Some kind of stalker or what?" He snapped at Tay.

"But, you seem to be quite a stalker to Amie!" Tay snapped back at Ed.

"Anyways, why do you hate Ryan so much?" I joined their conversation in which I seemed left out.

"I don't hate him." He defended himself.

"But, you don't like him either. Do you?" I questioned him like as if he was a criminal and we were some kind of inspectors interrogating him.

"No, I don't like him." He gave up.

"Why?"

"Dar, you seriously don't know!! Ed has a secret crush on Amie." Tay smirked.

"What, really? When? Where? And how?" I have a lot of questions in my mind right now.

"What did I miss?" Aad joins our table out of nowhere

"Ed's secret love life." Both Tay and me started chuckling while Ed covered his face with his hands, maybe because of blushing of because of embarrassment.

"Don't tell me, he has a crush on Amie." How the hell does he know?

"Am I the only person who never noticed it?" I ask surprised.

"Come on Ed, the game starts in about 15mins and we still need to get changed." Aad drags Ed from the cafeteria to the men's changing room.

"Let's leave or else we won't get  a seat." I nod and grab my bag and followed Tay to the stadium.

If you have forgotten, then I'll tell you again. Amie is the only daughter of Louis and Eleanor. She is one week elder to me. Yeah, she turned 16, last week. She is the prettiest of us three. She has a boyfriend whose name you would have guessed, yes, it's Ryan. He is HOT to be frank. Both of them look so cute with each other. They are meant for each other and have been with each other for about 6 months. Aadil and I are childhood best friends but we started dating each other from last two months. For my one month anniversary, Aad sang a song to me and his voice is like an angel. But, he doesn't want to be a singer, so that is kind of like his inner talent which only I know.

2 hrs later.

The game was awesome, though I didn't understand half of what was happening, but I truly enjoyed cheering for Aad and Ed . Ed did 2-3 goals or I think that's what it called and Aad did one normal goal and another winning goal. So, he was the man of the match or something.

"Hey Dar, do you want to come over to my house today. We can go shopping for tomorrow. I'll drop you home before the sun sets." Tay offered me.

"Okey dockey. Anyways Aad and Ed will not come back before four hours. I am so mad. Why can't we also attend the feast?" Both me and Tay love to act like babies.

Thinking of babies, I do wish dad has invited uncle Niall and aunt Fizzy for my sweet sixteenth birthday tomorrow. I know, my sweet sixteenth birthday party will just be like a family get together and not like the other parties where all the people get drunk and wasted. Dad would literally kill me if I drink before the age of 20. He is kind of over - protective about me.

If you don't know, granny Anne is also coming to visit me tomorrow. I know it's weird, both my mom 's and my grandmom's name are the same. 

Edward's pic is on your right side. I know both Edward and Taylor don't look like each other. They are fraternal twins. So what do you think? Should Harry invite Niall for the party? Is Harry and Louis over-reacting over the issue of Niall marrying Felicite? Did Niall do anything wrong? Should they forgive each other and become like the previous best brothers which no one could break? Pls tell me your views and opinions. Thnx.