--Summary & Author's Note--

© Copyright All Rights Reserved 2014.

Author: Nalaheart (Naya)
Title: Held

Written in 2014.

© 2014, Nalaheart
Possibly (self) publishing in the future.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

ALSO, NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

BE WARNED. THIS BOOK CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AND VIOLENCE. IT'S RATED PG-13 BUT I'M WARNING YOU THAT SOME SUBJECTS/ ISSUES ADDRESSED IN THIS BOOK MAY BE TOO STRONG FOR SOME READERS. IF YOU FIND IT HARD TO READ THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T. THANKS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Two teens. Neither one prepared. Both Held.

Join Olivia Walters and Jake Rhodes as they survive in the hands of a delusional thief/ abductor. He takes what he wants when he wants. Well objects that is, until one night things go awry and he is forced to do the unthinkable.

One late night, sixteen year old Olivia Walters awakens to the sound of gunshots. Fearing the worst, she panics and runs downstairs only to be stopped by the sight of her parents lying lifeless on the foyer floor. They had just returned from a late night movie when they walked in on the masked thief turned murderer. A gasp escapes her lips, forcing the man to look up and see her. With fear coursing through her cold veins, she tries to run only to be caught by him. In the midst of his stronghold around her neck, she pleads for her life and promises not to tell the police. This sparks an idea in him. If she does talk he'll get sent to prison so to prevent that from happening, he takes her from her home. The home he was burglarizing. The same home he murdered her parents in.

"I always take something with me. Just think of yourself as my personal souvenir." He whispers lustfully into my ear, making the hair on my neck stand up while my eyes widen in infallible fear.

Un-edited and updates won't be frequent

Rated PG-13 for Mild Violence, Mature Content, and Strong Language

© Copyright All Rights Reserved 2014.

So I'm back with another new book! It's an abduction book but it's in the Teen Fiction/ Other category until I can figure out where it fits. It's kind of like Make You Mine without the obsessed stalker part. The more you read, the more you'll see for yourself. It's going to be big, I can feel it. Good ideas come from strange places, right? Well this one, just like some of my many other successful works, came from a dream. I dreampt this last night and it was weird because I said I wouldn't write anymore kidnapping books. Haha, guess I fooled myself. I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE writing these types of mystery/thrillers but if all people want is for the victim to fall for her kidnapper then the book lacks substance if you ask me. I try to write realistically so please don't expect this book to be one where she falls for her kidnapper because you'll be disappointed. See, I just saved you some time. :) Anyway I'm just posting this summary/ Author's Note for now because I'm soo swamped with other books. I know I shouldn't tease you guys but I just had to post this now. I will post more if I have time but don't expect updates until I actually update. Sorry it sounds harsh but I'm trying to finish my other books.

© Copyright All Rights Reserved 2014.

Rated PG-13. May contain violence, strong language and some mature content.