Twenty Seven.

Twenty seven.

Birds chirp loudly, creating a beautiful symphony of melonious sounds. Filling my ears with peace and making me smile. Restoring hope to me and making me content. I could lie here forever listening to the melodic sound of the birds.

I haven't heard the sound of birds singing in so long. The only birds that I've heard were crows, and they don't sing. It's ironic how those ugly birds portrayed my mood at that house; depressed, ill tempered, and fearful.

"Morning."  A small squeeze on my tummy makes my eyes open.

But that lasts a second because the rays of sunlight beam through the windows, hurting my eyes yet warming my skin. I know it's morning but I'm not ready for today. I'm not ready for what we have to face.

He sits up so I turn to see him. His shirt is no where on him while his hair is a ruffled mess. Looking down, I notice that my shirt is off too. Where did our clothes go?

"Don't look at me like that. You had more fun than me." He smirks devilishly.

"So we...we um..."

Why does the previous virgin in me have to come out now?

"I dared you to strip so you did. And then you dared me so I did." He bites his lip, trying to hold in laughter.

"You're joking. Oh my...oh no." I sit up with wide eyes.

"Seriously Livie, you have to learn to calm your tits." He smirks smugly while eyeing my bosom.

My arms go to cover them which forces him to laugh harder. He isn't helping. I feel like I've been drugged or out of mind for the past eight hours. I feel like we did something and I don't know how I feel about it.

"I can't take it anymore." He wipes the fake tears of laughter from his eyes before saying,

"We fucked."

My cheeks turn crimson while my heart continues pounding. This is a dream come true and yet it's so wrong. I want him and yet I can't have him.

"So, we actually did...that?" I ask skeptically.

"You're surprisingly not that bad. You did way more than me." With his hands behind his head he leans back. Making a point to flex his muscles.

Is he saying I'm better than Gia? I stare at him, lost for words until I see his eyes drift to my naked form.

My eyes linger on him before looking for clothes.

"Over there." He points to a white  spaghetti strapped dress with brown sandals.

"I did bring clothes for you, even though I prefer you wearing what you're wearing now." He smirks at me.

I laugh before running over to hug him. With his arms around me he leans in for a kiss.

After our savory make out session ends we decide to get dressed.

"I dare you to put your clothes on." I

joke when I see he has yet to make an effort to get dressed.

"I dare you to take yours off." His sexy lips curve while his mesmerizing eyes hold amusement.

Shaking my head, I throw his khaki shorts at him.

He sighs while putting them on. We exchange a few more jokes while getting dressed. All I can do is giggle when he hits his head while trying to put his shirt on.

"So what's our plan?" I need a plan. We need a plan. Rich is probably hunting us down right now.

"I think we should walk..." He trails off.