My Boss - Episode 2

Your POV

While i was doing something on the computer, i got a call from my boss.

"Yes, Mr. Park? Where can i help you with?", I neatly asked.

"Book a flight for 2 person going to Japan tomorrow.", that was the only thing he said and hanged up.

"Such bossy, a really bossy.", i groaned and went to do what he asked for.

Jiwon immediately turned her attention to me and looked quite serious.

"How can you handle that boss of us eonnie?", she suddenly asked out of the blue, which surprised me.

Now that i think of it, i really don't know how.

"I... I really don't know Jiwon.", i let a deep sigh out and went back to work.

11:45 am || break time

"Eonnie, are you coming?", Jiwon asked as she stood up and grabbed her stuff.

"You can go first, i'll follow up. I have to finish this.", i gave a weak smile and she nodded.

"See you later.", she said and left.

I'm really hungry though, but i have to finish this. I'm really tired too, i've been working for straight 6 hours.

Yes, i was here at 6 o'clock because my boss asked to prepare his presentation he forgot to do in weekend. He really hates me, doesn't he? He even called me at 5 am in the morning just to do his job.

While staring blankly on my computer screen, my eyelids slowly are getting havier and havier. Before i knew it, i fell asleep, really deep.

12:30 pm

"Eonnie, wake up.", I felt someone shaking my body but i can't seem to move.

"Eonnie... Wake up!", she half whispered-shouted in my ear.

"Aww! Uh... What happened?", i shoot my head up and looked around.

"You fell asleep.", Jiwon answered.

"Oh shit! I did? Fuck! I still have to finish this.", I cursed under my breath and fixed my hair and body.

While i was about to type, something caught my attention. The corner of my left eye saw something that doesn't belong in my desk.

I looked at my left and saw a coffee and bread. That's new. I thought.

"Hey Jiwon, you bought this for me?", i asked Jiwon, showing her the food that was on my table.

"No?", she shook her head.

"Weird...", i was confused.

When i grabbed the coffee and was about to drink, i got a message. Guess from who? My boss. Who else?

"You should not skip meals.", he texted me that. I looked back at me, which where he was.

He was also lookig at me at the same time i looked at him so i gave him a weak smile, as a "thank you". But the stare suddenly went deeper so i had to break it, i looked away and cleared my throat.

Jimin's POV

While i was grabbing my stuff to take a break, something outside my office caught my attention.

I saw Y/N slowly falling asleep.

"She's not going to eat again.", i thought.

I grabbed my phone and went to the canteen to buy food, including for Y/N 'cause knowing her for 5 years, she's gonna skip her meals.

I sound sweet right? But that's only behind her back. I acted really cold and bossy in front of her but that's because i'm his boss and we're at work.

I still care for her, although we're not good at having deep conversations like before. After that thing we did, everything turned upside down. Which is really pity for me and for her.

I miss those things we used to do. I wish i can turn back time.

"That would be $8,75, Mr. Park.", the cashier said and i hand her the money.

I then went back to my office and placed her coffee and bread on her table.

Her face suddenly distracts me, she looks so tired. Eyebags were shown under her eyes but she still looks beautiful as always.

A smile formed on my lips and left her to rest a bit more.

-

[edited]