My Boss - Episode 5

This episode is gonna be rough. If you're not comfortable with it, kindly scroll down. Thank you.

And knowing there will be readers who craves for the smut, enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I will no longer disturb you.

Jimin's POV

"WHAT THE HOLY TRINITY?!", I heard someone yelling in my ear.

I groaned in annoyance and lazily opened my eyes.

"Ugh! What no- Y/N?!", i got shocked who was laying on my bed and the one who was screaming just now.

Both of us got away from each other, grabbed the blanket, covering our body.

"What did u do to me?!", she shouted at me looking under the blanket.

"Wha-why am i naked?!", she screamed.

"Y/N-ah, calm down. Nothing happened.", i calmed her.

"Then why am i naked?!", she kept panicking.

"Hey, it's not like the first time seeing you naked.", I chuckled.

"Huh! How dare you laugh at this situation?", she steps out the bed taking the blanket with her.

"Where are my clothes?", she turned her body to me.

"I washed them?", i avoid eye contact to not look at her angry face.

"You what?!", she shouted again.

"How and why am i here?!", she can't seem to calm down and started walking here and there. Doesn't know what to do. Scrambling her hair, cursing under her breath.

"Y/N, can you calm down? You're making me nerv-"

"You're making me nervous too, Jimin. You're my boss and i'm your employer. What does an employer does in her boss' house?!"

I sighed and stepped off of the bed and walked to her. Reaching her, i grabbed both of her shoulders and turned her body to face me.

I looked deep in her worried lost eyes. I brought my hands to her cheeks and started caressing them. Tears falls down her cheek as i wipe them away.

Taking a small walk to her, reaching her forehead. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me. Continuously caressing her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Ssshhh... Don't worry too much.", i tried to calm her down. Then i heard her sniffing and so, i hugged her more tightly.

"I was drunk, was i?", she suddenly talked out of the blue.

I loosened the hug and cupped her face.

"Well?", she asked then sniffed again.

"You're cute.", did i just said that?

"Huh?", she got confused while wiping her face with her hand.

"Huh? No-nothing.", i looked away and walked to my cabinet.

"Here.", i gave her clothes to wear.

"Hey, that's mine.", she said while walking towards me.

"I was looking for this.", she said.

Why does she talks so much? I need to shut her up.

I turned my body around and pulled her closer to me by her waist, roughly.

Her eyes widened and got shocked by my all of sudden action.

"Ji-jimin, wha-what are you do-", that's it.

I kissed her. I licked my lips before smashing my lips to her plumpy lips. Her lips are so soft and so kissable. So delicious i can eat it everyday.

She was trying to pull the kiss away but instead, i pulled her more closer and tighter to me and roamed my lips to her lips.

Still not responding? I can't anymore, i want to taste her. With that, i bit her underlip, causing to moan a little and opened her mouth. I took the chance and entered my tongue, directly went to find her tongue.

Once finding hers, she finally responded and our tongues fought for dominance. Or body started to grind against each other.

Without noticing, we reach my bed and both of us fell on the top of the bed without breaking the kiss.

I hovered my body above her body while my hands did it's job and caressed each part of her body.

In no time, i reached her private part and started to pleasure her. This caused her moan ever more.

Getting out of breath, we broke the kissed and soon crashed our lips against each other again.

She bucked her hips, knowing her pre-cum is gonna explode soon, I fastened my pace.

Moans kept escaping her mouth as i catched them by kissing her passionately.

Not long after her pre-cum exploded and i went down to lick all of them. While she was catching her breath, i cleaned all of her cum and hovered back to heard.

My hands reach for the blanket to spread the blanket open and reveal her sexy body i haven't seen for a long time.

I was about to spread it open but she grabbed my hands to stop and looked at me in the eye.

"Don't.", she looked sad.

[unedited]