My Boss - Episode 7

Hello dear readers,

Here's another boring update. For me it's boring but since some of you are waiting for an update, here it is. I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and leave comments/feedbacks. Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

Your POV

I've been waiting for almost half an hour. Where the fuck is he?

I'm going to call him.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?", i heard him and i sighed in relief.

"Yah! I-i mean Jimin. Where are you?", i asked worried.

"You see, i'm a guy and I-", I didn't leg hem finish his sentence.

"Just ask someone or get whatever that is there."

"Fine.", he said and i hanged up.

10 minutes later...

*knock knock*

"Finally you're hear.", i said annoyingly when I opened the door. And directly grabbed the bag he was holding, closing the door after i got it.

Jimin's POV

Once i knocked at the door, she came out but didn't say anything, even a thank you and just grabbed the bag before closing the door.

I was waiting impatiently of her.

Then finally the door went open. She is wearing the clothes she left here in my house a long time ago.

"I'm done.", she said but I couldn't seem to respond. I was only busy staring at her.

Then i saw walking closer to my way and waved her hand in front of me causing me to snap back to reality.

"What? Y-you're ready?", i snapped back to reality and coughed the awkwardness.

"Ready for what?", she asked. Oh yeah, that's true. She doesn't know she's coming with me to Japan.

"You're coming with me to Japan.", I simply said and stood up from the bed, heading to the door.

I turned around and just saw her there blankly staring at me.

"Are you coming or not?", i asked.

"What about my clothes?", she said.

"We can go to your house and get your stuff. Now hurry, we're coming late.", i said and left the room, heading downstairs.

Your POV

I'm in shock because this is the first time that i go with him outside Korea. He have never brought me with him going to China, Japan and any country he has meeting with. I only come with him in South Korea.

That's new.

After him packing his clothes and stuff we went to his car and put all of his stuff inside the car.

And then we entered the car.

"Why are you going in the back seat?", he suddenly asks when i was about to enter the back seat.

"Where should i seat?", I nervously asked.

"In the passenger seat.", he said and before i could say something, he entered the car.