My Boss - Episode 12

Your POV

"We're here.", the driver said and park in front of the hotel.

"Kamsahamnida (thank you), Mr. Seo.", Jimin thanked the driver and the both of us got out of the car.

We silently walked in the hotel and straight to the elevator. I was about to click the button but he clicked faster the me, causing our fingers touched each other.

I looked at our fingers and then looked at him, he was also looking at me. He looked at me with a straight face. I was burning inside, scared to death what he'd do or say.

Nervously gulping and took my finger off the button while my eyes where whimpering, licking my lips, coughing and scratching my neck.

"So-"

*ding*

He looked away and faced the elevator. I mentally cursed and followed him behind inside te elevator.

Now let me click the button.

I was about to take a step and click the butten when...

"I'll do it.", he said in a cold tone.

"Ah, ne.", i looked at him and bowed while taking my step back. Then he clicked the "5th" floor.

I didn't dare to talk so i decided to shut my mouth until we reached the right floor.

*ding*

Finally, we reached the floor.

The door went open and Jimin walked first, while i followed up. He found the door for you our room and grabbed the keys from his pocket.

Once he found it, he opened to the door and we both entered the room.

My first target was the bedroom. I need to change my clothes. While i ran to the bedroom, someone also has arrived in front of the door.

We looked at each other and looked at the door knob. I immediately took a bait onto the door knob and he also took a bait.

"Fine, you go first. Just be faster, i need to change and sleep too.", he sighed in defeat.

"Ne, CEO-nim.", i smiled and hid a smirk behind while entering the bedroom.

Hurrily, i changed my clothes into my pajamas. I loosened my ponytail and went to te bathroom which was connected in the bedroom, taking my toothbrush and toothpaste with me.

I started brushing my teeth and after that, i washed my face. Then i went out of the bathroom. I walked to the door to call Jimin that i'm done changing.

Once I opened the door, i saw him leaning against the wall, crossing his arms and his eyes were closed. I guess he fell asleep.

He looks like an angel when he sleeps. He looks very different from how he looks everyday, not the bossy and cold boss. Then his eyes shoot open, i didn't realized that i was staring at him.

My eyes grew ten times bigger and i was stunned like a statue, i couldn't my body. I couldn't breath normally, my breath was uncontrollable. I saw a smirk forming on his lips but soon fade away.

He stood up normally and walked inside the bedroom, brushing his shoulder against mine.

There was me, just standing.

"Aren't you gonna step out? Or you want me to see changing my clothes in front of you?", i heard him talking.

"Uh? Ne?", i turned around. I regret that. Why me God? Am i that bad?

"Omo (omg), CEO-nim!", i said annoyingly and covered my eyes. He was naked again, how the fudge?

That's like the 2nd time, and we're just here for 1 day. C'mon, don't tell me i'm gonna see him naked everday.

"Aish, just go outside for a moment.", he ordered and I immediately went out the room.

5 minutes later... || Jimin's POV

"Y/N-shi, are you coming in?", i called for Y/N but she's not answering.

Where did that girl go now? I walked out the room and looked for her.

"Y/N-shi?", i called out.

"You can co-", i didn't finished my sentence when i saw her sleeping like an angel on the couch.

"How cute.", I suddenly said out of the blue. Realizing what i was saying, i slapped my cheek.

I walked near to her and kneeled down to face her closer. I didn't also realize that i was smiling like an idiot and staring at the same time.

7 o'clock in the morning || Your POV

I woke up by the bright sun that was shinging through the curtains in the room. I stretched my body and stood up with half eyes opened, heading to the bathroom.

Soon as i was inside, i grabbed my toothbrush and applied toothpaste.

That's when...

"AHHHH!", i heard someone screaming right in my ear. That also when my eyes grew from 0,5 cm to 2 cm.

The scream sounded like a girl who saw  a non existent character.

[unedited]