My Boss - Episode 3

Hello dear readers,

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book, sorry because it's short. I'll do my best to make it a little bit more longer.

Anyways, i'm not gon a disturb you anymore. Vote and comment juseyo. Ba-bye! 💖

5 pm || time to go home || Your POV

"Y/N eonnie, i gotta go. Minsuk is waiting for me outside. I'll see you tomorrow.", Jiwon waved goodbye and ran in hurry.

"Bye!", i shouted at her as she ran away.

While doing my job, i saw everyone going to home untill i was all alone. I guess my boss went home too, but oh well. I'll be done soon!

I looked on my screen. Okay, just one more dia and i'll be done. It'll be easy, i thought.

1 hour later...

"I'm going crazy!", I squirmed while my hand grabbed my hair, messing it.

"I thought it would be easy, it just one more dia!", i was almost gonna cry.

"How difficult could this be?", i kept squirming and gritting my teeth.

"That boss, really! I'm going crazy, this supposed to be his job, not mine!", i groaned out of anger.

"Okay Y/N, inhale *inhale* exhale *exhale*.", trying to calm myself down. I'm stressing again.

"Getting abused?", a familiar sweet manly voice was to be heard. I haven't hear it for the whole day. Seems like someone missed me.

"Guess you're right.", i sighed looking at where it came from.

"Here, coffee.", he offered me a coffee.

"Thanks!", i gave him a sweet smile.

"Still have time to blush? Drink it, you look very pale.", he chuckled behind.

"And you manage to laugh while i don't look good?", i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ah, mian. Missy!", he patted my head.

"And i'm not a child. Here, you're not taking me serious.", i gave him the coffee back.

"Yah... I payed that.", he plainly said, taking a sip of is coffee.

"Yah... I didn't asked you to buy it for me. Did i?", i suddenly stood up from my chair.

"Slow down, sorry okay? I was just kidding.", he pouted and pushed the coffee to my mouth, causing me to drink it.

"Good girl.", one again, he patted my head.

"You wanna die, Mr. Min?", i glared at him and he just shrugged at me.

"You missed me, don't you?", i smirked while walking around him.

"And why would i miss you? I see the sunshine of my life everyday i wake up.", he chuckled behind. Ouch, that hurts. This made me stop from walking around him and drank all of the coffee.

Sadly, i sticked. It was so hot and i drank to much at one time, stupid. I began to cough and my eyes were getting teary.

"Y/N-ah, are you okay? Why did you do that?", he turned his attention to me, caressing my back.

"Wa-water...", i said whispering since u couldn't talk hard, cause my throat hurts so bad.

"You want water?", he asked and i nodded helplessly.

"Okay, wait here. I'll get i-", he got interrupted by someone's presence.

"Here, drink it.", a bottle of water popped in front of my face and I immediately took it, didn't care who it came from. I just needed water.