My Boss - Episode 21

"Woah... Really?", you said as you heard Mrs. Park's story about you parents connection with Jimin's parents.

"Where's your parents now?", she asked you but you frowned. "Well, about that...", you trailed off and looked down. "What is it sweetie?", she said as she calmed you down by caressing your back.

"They are in America.", you said. "Oh? And why is that?", she asked. "My mom... She-she is sick.", you stuttered and bit your lip, trying not to cry.

"What? And how didn't i know that?", Jimin said in a quite raised voice as he stood up from his chair and looked at you. "Jimin, son, calm down.", Mr. Park patted his back.

"I'm sorry i didn't told you.", you looked at Jimin as he walked towards you and pulled you into a hug. "Well, is there anything we could do. We'd like to meet your parents
again after a very long time.", Mrs. Park asked.

"Would you mind arranging a flight to America for four person?", she continued. "N-ne?", you asked surprised.

"Gumawo, Y/N-ssi.", she smiled and didn't mind you because you'd ignore her offer, so all you could do was to arrange the flight.

Flight Day

"Ready?", Jimin asked as he pulled me closer to him and hugged me. "With you, yes.", i smiled against his chest.

"Okay, loves birds. Let's go to the church.", i heard Mrs. Park said. "Ye- what?!", i widened my eyes and pushed myself away from Jimin and looked at Mrs. Park, who was laughing.

"Well, not now, we haven't organized your wedding yet. Oh! And we don't have your wedding dress, yet and-", she was interrupted by Jimin.

"Moooom...", he said with an annoying voice. "Okay, okay. But i mean it.", she said before getting in the van.

I looked at Jimin, who also looked at me, and gave a "what the fuck" face to each other. We both shrugged our shoulders and got in the van.

Airport

We all got off the van, went to check-in and gave our suitcases before getting in the plain, we had a VIP pass so we could go as we were complete.

Third Person

"Hello Jiwon, did you do what i was asking for?", Mrs. Park said to the other line. "Yes, Madam.", Jiwon answered. "Okay, thank you Jiwon, i'm counting on you.", Mrs. Park said before hanging up, or should i before getting caught?

It was time to fly, everyone put their seatbelts on and the plane was ready to fly.

"Enjoy the flight and have a safe trip."

Arrival

"Welcome to LAX Airport and enjoy your
stay."

Everyone got off the plain and went to take their suitcases. After successfully doing so, they walked out the airport and there was a car waiting for them.

Your POV

"Welcome to America Family Park.", the drives said in Hangguk as he opened the
door for us, obviously, he was korean.

"I'm so excited to finally see my old bestfriend after a long time.", Mrs. Park
said excitedly. We all nodded and smiled
at her excitement.

After about 15 minutes of driving, we
arrived at a hotel, nearby a hospital where
my mom is confined. We all got out of the
car and driver took out our suitcases before
we entered the hotel.

We checked in and put our things in the room, obviously, me and Jimin are in the
same room as Mr. and Mrs. Park are also
in the same room.

Jimin sat on the bed as put our suitcases on the said before walking to him. A smile plastered on his lips as his hands grabbed mine and kissed them before pulling me to his body.

I landed on top of him and he stroke my falling hair, back go my ears. His hands cupped my face as he studied my face
before he pulled my face closer to his.

Our eyes closed as our lips touches each
other, he bit my underlip, causing me to
winced and opened my mouth, he took
the opportunity to slid his tongue in my
mouth and searched for my tongue.

This lead us into a hot sensation. Our bodies were getting heated up, before i knew it, he was on top of me. My legs secured around his waist and my arms hanged around his neck.

Just when we were about to strip off, the door bell rang. "Ugh.", Jimin groaned.
"Fuck.", i muttered under my breathe.

Before opening the door, we made sure we fixed our clothes and our hairs. Jimin walked to the door first and opened it as i was struggling by zipping my dress.

"Mom, dad." i heard Jimin said. I couldn't hear what they were saying after so i put my high heels on and walking the door.

"What?!", Jimin suddenly said in either shocked or angry voice or maybe both?

"What's going on Jimin?", i asked Jimin but he looked shocked, he didn't answered, lost his tongue, i guess?

"I just told Jimin that he should not make love with you before the marriage, which was a joke, so i guess he's just in shock.", Mrs. Park said and began to laugh and so did i.

"I'm hungry, let's grab a dinner.", Mr. Park interrupted. "Ne, let's go.", i said happily and dragged Jimin with me, who looked a little spaced out.

"You okay?", i asked him. "Jimin, you're spacing out.", i nudged his shoulder. "Hu?", he asked as he looked at me. "I said, are you okay?", i asked one more time.

"Oh, y-yeah. I'm okay.", he answered, flashing a smile as he pulled me closer by
my shoulder before kissing my forehead.

unedited

hellu, so an update again, it's short tho.
in this chapter, i left blank spaces, to build
some excitement or mysterious. don't worry, answers will be revealed soon, so keep up to date !

thank you very much for 5k reads

loves,
jimination 💖