My Boss - Episode 9

Jimin's POV

Why do i always see that Yoongi guy? At work? It's logic since he's working as a manager from the higher group. But even seeing him in Y/N's house? Well they're bestfriend, as i heard. Maybe that's why.

Well i don't care. It's their life.

"Ugh! What wrong with you?!", i mentally cursed.

Y/N's knees are stilm bothering me. So I decided to go to the stewardess and asked for an emergency box.

She kindly get it for me and i went back to Y/N. She's still sleeping deeply and looks very tired.

Seeing her sleeping makes me happy.

I opened the box and took the cotton along with the alcohol. I dipped some alcohol on the cotton and placed it back.

I kneeled in front of her knee and carefully cleaned it. I know this will sting a little but i hope she won't wake up.

While cleaning them, she suddenly moaned from the pain but didn't woke up. What a relief.

My eyes suddenly caught something. Since she's wearing a dress, you could see her underwear, well at least to me, i could see it.

I gulped at the beautiful scene that i was seeing.

"Mr. Park, you have to go back to your sit. We're about to land.", the stewardess came and i nodded in response.

I finished to what i was doing and placed the emergency box to where it came from.

When i came back to my seat, y/n was still in a deep sleep.

"Mr. Park, we have arrived. Please wake your Mrs. Park up?", she smiled and left.

I took my sit belt off and whispered to y/n's ear to wake her up. "Y/N, we are in Japan. Wake up.", I simply woke her up but she's not waking up.

Since this is taking long, i stood up and shook her body. "Y/N wake up."

"Hmm?...", she finally responded and slowly opened her eyes.

"We have arrived.", i said.

"So fast?", she asked while stretching her body.

"Yes, now get up. We still have to go to the company.", I ordered and she lazily did i said.

Your POV

"Mr. and Mrs. Park, your bag and suitcase are already in the car. Please follow Security Jung and he'll lead you to the car.", the stewardess and kindly bowed while we did the same and followed the security.

He hais a coconut hair style. "Interesting.", I thought.

When we arrived at the car, he opened the door for us and Jimin let me enter first as he followed behind.

As the door closed, we got greeted from an middle aged man. Looks in his 40-ish.

"Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Park.", she said in Japaneese and both greeted back.

I leaned closer to Jimin and whispered. "How did he know our last name?", i asked.

"Probably someone said it to him.", Jimin dryly answered as i rolled my eyes getting back to my actual seat.

"We're here.", the ahjussi said.

"Thank you.", we thanked him and took our stuff.

XXX Hotel

So we're going to stay in a hotel.

We entered the hotel and Jimin went to the information desk.

"Wait here.", he said as i nodded in response.

I looked around and found a place to sit. I saw Jimin was talking to the lady behind the information desk.

He then turned around, looking at me and gestured to go to him. I stood up and walked to him, taking my stuff with me.

"Have a nice stay.", the lady said and i just smiled in reponse.

"Where gonna be in the same room.", Jimin said in a plain voice.

"Bu-", he interrupted me.

"I did my best but she said there's only one room available.", he said and clicked on the elevator button.

"Oh okay.", i said in defeat.

Going to in one room with a guy for 5 days, how great. Hope there will be 2 beds.

*ding*

The elevator opened and we entered. He clicked "5" and the elevator closed.

The atmosphere was silent and cold.

*ding*

Finally. The elevator opened and we exited. He walked in fromt of me while i tailed behind. He was looking for the room number and stopped when he found it.

It's the last room from all of the room.

He entered the key and it opened.

"There's only one bed. It's quite big, we can share.", he talked normal.

"Right...", i sighed.

I put my stuff behind and walked to the bedroom. When I opened it, i saw-

[unedited]