My Boss - Episode 22

Third Person

"So, how is our grandchild doing?", Mrs. Park teases the two. The one choke on her food while the other glared at his mother.

"Anyways, we'll be visiting you mother after diner. Is that okay for you?", Mrs. Park asked. You nodded slowly before chewing your food.

"Madam, it's in order.", Jiwon said to on the other line. "Gumawo Jiwon-ssi.", she answered. "But Madam, are you sure?", Jiwon asked. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine.", Mrs. Park said before hanging up.

The four of you walked in the hospital and proceeded to your mother's room. You went in first and of course, she was surprised to see you and you hug her immediately.

"Y/N-ah, what are you doing here?", she asked her daughter. Right before she was going to speak, the three walked inside the room.

"Omo!", you mother gasped in surprised. "Surprise!", Mrs. Park said happily. "Woah, Park Yonghee?", your mother said unbelievably. "Yah, Kim Hyunjae! Where have you been?", Mrs. Park asked playfully before rushing to her and hugged her.

Your mother saw a man and she smirked, knowing who it would be. "Heol... You did it.", she commented. "Of course.", Mrs. Park said and released the hug.

"Park Jesung, right?", your mother asked. "That's right.", Mr. Park answered and bowed 30 degrees.

"Woah, good job Yonghee-yah.", she gave a thumbs up to Mrs. Park. Then she saw another young man standing beside her daughter.

"You must be Park Jimin, right?", Hyunjae said while looking at Jimin. Jimin nodded with a smile, still confused because he doesn't know your mother.

"Y/N told me quite alot about you, so i thought it might be you.", you mother added and Jimin slowly nodded. "It's nice to meet you ma'am.", he said with a bow.

Your parents and Jimin's parents has been chatting in the room while you and Jimin are outside, walking.

"It's so cold.", you said.

"Come here.", Jimin said while pulling you in his arms and you felt his warmth.

"Y/N, would you marry me if i ask you?", Jimin asked without hesitations.

You were shocked at his all of a sudden question and looked at him with a confusing look. "What?", you trailed off.

Before you knew it, he kneeled down and took something out of his pocket. You were in a complete shock when he kneeled down, knowing what's gonna happen next.

Oh, not to forget, all eyes were on you two and the light shined on both of you, stealing attentions from people.

"Jimin, wㅡwhat are you doing? Sㅡstand up.", you tried to lift him up but he resists. "Jimin, it's not fuㅡ"

"Park Y/N, will you marry me?", he interrupted you and everyone started to chant and saying 'yes'. You looked around and everyone seem to nod 'yes'.

"Ah... eotokke?", you asked yourself. You looked at Jimin who was waiting for you answer. His eyes were glancing.

"Yes.", you finally answered and everyone began to clap and cheer as Jimin grabbed your hand to put the ring on.

He stood up and pulled you closer to him. His right hand travelled up to your cheeks, while his left hand supported your back.

He closed his eyes and so did you. Soon you felt his lips touches yours. The kiss was sweet and passionate.

He parted his lips from yours and pulled you into deep hug, kissing your forehead at the same time.

"Okay, thank you.", Mrs. Park said and hanged up the phone.

"They're engaged.", she said and everyone sighed, relieved.

"Why are you doing to this Yonghee?", your mother asked Mrs. Park.

She sighed first before answering, "Well, i'm going to retire soon, i mean we, are going to retire soon. We're getting old and we should enjoy our remaining time. I'm sure that the two of them will take a good care of the company,"

"And you my friend, you're going to have a nice, good life. I'll make sure of it.", she added.

One week later...

The four of you flight back in Seoul and everything went back to normal. Everyone busy with work. Well, Jimin pronounced that you both are engaged and soon will get married.

"Jimin, s-stop it...", you giggled but he just ignored you and continued on kissing you neck. That stopped when someone knocked on the door.

We immediately got off each other and fixed out clothes. "Come in.", i said.

"Mr. Park is waiting in the meeting room, he asked if i could call the two of you.", Jiwon explained.

Jimin and i looked at each other, clueless.

The three of you walked in the meeting room, greeted them and took your sits.

"So, how are you doing?", Mr. Park spoke first.

"We're doing fine.", Jimin answered.

"But why do we have to come here? Is there any problem?", Jimin continued.

The the door flung open.

"Mom?", Jimin said shockingly, "What are you doing here?", he finished.

"Your parents is going to retire.", she answered. Jimin and i both stood up, "WHAT?!", we synchronized.

"And you my darlings are going to take over the company.", she continued. "No excuses, no buts and get married soon.", she gave an innocent smile as if it was all normal.

"Bㅡbuㅡ"

"I said no buts honey.", Mrs. Park said.

unedited

well my loves, sorry for not updating for ages, i've been busy with school and i'm having my schoolexam this year and i need to pass, so please understand.

also, not to forget. thank you for 12.5k reads, i'm so speechless, it gained reads so fast.