My Boss - Chapter 23

18,5k reads, this is hilarious. thank you so much for reading although this book is not that interesting anymore ;-; this is the second to last episode of My Boss.

Wedding bells, what else could it be?

Everyone went silent and he stood there, waiting for his soon-to-be wife with a bright smile on his face.

The door went open, revealing his fiancé with her father. Everyone's eyes were on them. As they both walked, Jimin couldn't help but to be amazed at how beautiful his wife is.

He never imagined marrying his personal assistant, especially when that thing happened. But it was all over now, he could finally see a future with her.

Mr. Park, your dad, embraced Jimin, "Take a good care of my daughter Jimin, we'll leave her to you.", he whispered. You linked your arm with his as you both walked to the altar.

Everyone toom their sits and were concentrated on both of you. The priest said his sayings as you and Jimin held each other hands. Now it was time for you to say your vows.

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, as long as shall we both live.", you said first as he followed.

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, as long as shall we both live.", he followed.

Your eyes were so focused on each other, you could see each other glowing eyes.

"I, now, may announce you as Mr. and Mrs. Park. You may kiss the bride.", the priest announced.

His soft hand traveled to your cheek as his other hand pulled you closer and leaned closer to your face, closing his eyes. Finally, touches his lips with yours and it was perfect.

Everyone cheered for the both of you as time went slow motion for the both of you and tears flowed down your cheeks.

"Our job is done.", Mrs. Park said as Mr. Park pulled her into a hug.

"We did wel honey.", he said and kissed her.

"Time enjoy our rested time.", she said as he smiled.

8 months later...

"Honey, wake up. We need to get to the airport.", you shook his sleepy body as he just groaned in response.

"You don't want to be late.", you warned him and he lazily opened his eyes as he spotted you in your oversized tee and a smile formed on his lips.

You noticed how he still didn't got up and looked at him, only seeing him staring at you with his sweet smile.

"Am i that beautiful? I look chubby.", you pouted and caresses you stomach, where a healthy human being is about to enter the world.

"Come here.", he said as he extended his hand to you and you automatically grabbed his hand as he sat up. He pulled you towards him, facing each other, looking on each other's eyes.

He hugged your back and kissed your bumpy stomach before looking at you saying, "You're beautiful as our princess will be.", and your stomach felt ticklish, hearing that corny sentence.

"Do we have everything?", you shouted.

"Looks like it, Mrs. Park.", a matured voice was to be heard, you turned around, only to see Jiwon, who is now the second hand of your company.

I pulled a silly face and tickled her a little bit, "We're not a work, silly.", you told her and both of you laughed.

"Y/N, it's time!", you heard Jimin shouted from the car.

"Well, we'll see you next year? Take a good care of the company.", you told her and she immediately nod, giving a smile.

"Don't worry too much, unni. Have a nice stay in the U.S.", she said as she pulled you in a hug.

You walked ahead as you waved at Jiwon. Jimin let you in first and gave a simple wave at Jiwon who returned it. The car drove away, heading to the airport.

As you arrived at the airport, you went to check in and of course, you had a private airplane so the both of you could go as soon as the two of you has arrived.

After about 12 hours or so, you have arrived in the U.S., you both went to get your luggage. Outside, there were for people waiting for the two of you.

The door slid open, revealing both your parents who looking excited than ever. You proceeded towards them and them one for one.

"So, how is our little princess?", Mrs. Park asked excitedly, since she was the most person who was looking forward for you to have a child and her, to have a grandchild.

"She's doing well, one more month and she'll enter our world.", you answered and she squealed.

"And you two, how have you been?", your mom asked.

Jimin grabbed your and intertwined them, "We're doing perfectly fine, eomeoni.", he said as he kissed your hand.

"I'm so in love with the two of you.", Mrs. Park commented and everyone started to laugh as you'll went out the airport.

While heading out the airport, someone bumped against you and Jimin immediately kept you aside and turned into a protective husband.

"Pardon.", a manly voice sad as he raised his head up and that's when your eyes widened open.

"O-oppa...", you trailed off.

"Y/N?", he said.

It was Yoongi.

unedited

hello everyone, i finally managed to update in ages. i'm so sorry about that. but thank you for the huge reads and votes. i love you'll :")