My Boss - Episode 20

"Eonnieee, how was your weekend?", Jiwon approached me from behind as she swong her arms around my neck.

I huffed when i felt pain in my stomach.

"What's wrong eonni?", she asked panicking.

"Did i hurt you?", she asked again.

"No, no. It's just my stomach.", i said and tried to calm her down, 'cause she pretty much is a panick girl.

"What's with your stom- Oh, don't tell me you're on you pe-", i covered her mouth before she finishes her sentence.

"No, Jiwon. I'm not.", i laughed at how funnt she reacts. "Then what?", she asked more questions.

"I'll tell you inside before you say more weird things.", i told her as i motioned her to walk inside the building.

*DING*

"What?! So you're saying she literally stabbed you?! She could've killed you!", she shouted which startled me a bit. I mentioned her to low her voice down before someone could hear us.

We walked out of the elevator and walked to our desk.

"Wait, wait, wait... Tell that again.", she looked at me a bit weirded out.

"Tell what?", i asked. "You being at Jimin's house, aka our boss?", she asked confused.

"Uh-well... He asked me out.", there i said
it, now she's going to think more weird thoughts. "But please don't tell anyone,
okay?", i pouted at her.

"Interesting...", she smirked, checking me from tip to toe. "Jiwon!", i growled. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Your secret is safe.", she grinned.

- - -

5 minutes later, Jimin arrived. I saw him on my side eye but i tried not to look and just focused on the computer screen.

Right when he is passing by, "Y/N, come
to my office.", he said as his hands lightly touched my neck which gave me shivers down my spine.

I couldn't said a word so instead i followed him behind without saying anything. From my point of view, i could see Jiwon smirking at us.

Jimin and i entered his office and i closed the door as he walked to his desk to grab the remote to close his curtains before walking towards me, pushing me against the door and smashed his lips to mine.

Without hesitation, i kissed back which lead us into a deep long kiss. His hands traveled down to the bottom of my back and drew circles around my butt cheeks before he smacked them which made me flinch and accidentally moaned between our kiss.

I could feel him smirking at me, how proud he felt when he succeeded on making me moan was totally what he wanted.

In order to pay back, my hands made its' way down to his manhood and rubbed it. And as i planned, he responded to it by groaning.

Now it is my time to smirk. He broke the kiss and caresses my cheek with the back of his hand as his eyes followed them.

"You know how to turn me, huh.", he then said as he eyed me up and down. "And who said i dressed up for you, mister?", i chuckled at him.

"Well, i'm the man.", he said proudly and pulled me closer to him as our foreheads bumped against each other.

"Don't tell me you already found another man after leaving you just for one day?", he whispered in my ear. I could feel his breath touches my neck and it made me close my eyes.

"So what if i did?", i grinned. "Then you need to be punished.", he whispered seductively and again, i could feel his hands traveled down to my butt cheeks and caresses them.

It felt like i was seeing stars already and he
is just touching me. I'm so easily turned on, only touch can me turn me, just by the right place though.

"Jimin...", i trailed off as he was busy leaving wet kisses all around my neck. "Hmm?", he responded.

"What are we now?", i asked which made him stop from what he was doing and gave an questionable look. "What do you mean
by that? Isn't the answer obvious?", he answered.

"I just want it to be clear. You're still my boss, i work for you and are we suppose
to date?", i said. "I still don't see the problem why we can't date. I own this building, so no one can tell what i can and what not.", he raised his voice which made shriek.

I thought about what he said and he actually made a point which left me speechless. Now that i think about it, it's not that bad.

"What abo-", i got interrupted when someone knocked the door. Jimin and i looked at each other before i opened the door.

"Mr. Park?", i said surprisingly. "Miss Y/N-ssi, goodmorning.", he said and laughed after seeing my shocking face.

"Dad? What are you doing here?", then spoke up and walked towards us. "Your
mom and i wanted to discuss something
with you.", he said.

Jimin and i exchanged a look, curious at what they're going to discuss about. "Then where's mom?", Jimin then asked.

"I'm here.", we heard Mrs. Park. "Sorry, i was distracted by this.", she said and showed up what she was holding.

I gasped in shock. "Mom, what's that?", Jimin asked. "That's mine.", i answered
his question, still in shock at how could
she just get distracted by a picture of me
and my parents.

unedited

short chapter but atleast i updated. thank
you so so much for 4k reads and the votes
i appreciate it so much and makes me so
happy.

i love you all my little beans <3

loves,
jimination 💖