My Boss - Episode 18

(ji: hi everyone, i'm sorry for not updating for ages, i'm trying to update but my imagination is not really working. and also i'll be in hiatus mode again very soon, cause school is starting for me again. i'm gonna try my best to finish this book, i think i'll be posting 5 more episode after this then it will be completed. anyways, enjoy the chapter, sorry if it's not interesting.)

Author's POV

"wow, that felt good!", he groaned as they panted.

Jimin's POV

actually, we're not going to a restaurant and
do the date. remember what seoyeon said?
my parents wanted a dinner with seoyeon
so i agreed but i'm gonna bring y/n with me.

flashback

"mom, dad, you wanted to speak to me?", i walked in the living room and took my sit.

"hey son, we want to ask you something
personal.", my dad began to speak.

"what is it dad?", i asked.

"do you love seoyeon?", my mom blurted.

"what's with that question?", i pretend that i'm okay with everything, as long as they are happy because that's all i care about.

"i asked seoyeon to have a dinner tonight,
and i'd like you to bring y/n.", i was shocked when my mom said that.

"what? what do you mean by bringing y/n with me? and why would i bring her? she's my assistant, mom."

"because you love her, son." my dad spoke.

"h-how did you come up with that?", i asked surprised.

"just bring her in the dinner.", my mom said.

end flashback

Your POV

jimin stopped the car but it doesn't looks like an restaurant at all. i looked around and i only see houses. i looked at jimin confused.

"where are we?", i asked him but he ignored me and just smiled before stepping out of the car, i watched him walking to my side and opened the door.

all i could do is trust him.

Author's POV

"come on.", Jimin said after he opened the door, waiting for you to come out. You were nervous since you didn't know where you are and why you are here.

But, you trust him. So you stepped out of the car, Jimin held you hand as your support and the both of you proceed to the house.

He grabbed his key on his pocket and unlocked the door.

"is this your house? no, wait, but you still live at the same like before...", you trailed off as you thought about him. That's when it hit you.

You gasped but not showing him.

"yes, it's my parents house. don't hide your face, now, come in. they are waiting.", he blurted and mentally cursed.

You walked after him and asked him alot of things. "but why, why are we here?"

But he just ignored you

"there you are.", you heard a voice that belongs to an old woman. My soon widened and leaned back to stand properly before facing Mrs. Park.

"honey, they are here.", Mrs. Park shouted. Then you saw a man walking towards Mrs. Park.

"ah, my son and my daughter in law.", Mr. Park spoke looking at you and Jimin.