2. TRATIE!!!!! (Part One) A Prank Gone Wrong.

Author's Note

Author's Note

TRATIE!!!!!! Yasssss 😂😂🤗🤗🤗

Sorry that the cover in a weird spot, technology problems. 

Katie

    I woke up. Something was wrong. Glancing around the room, I noticed my gardening spade was missing from its normal spot on my bedside table. In place was a small note.

Gee Katie,

Something missing?

I don't know about you, but my things normally show up in a day or two.

If you don't want to wait that long though....I might have saw it in the forest.

But careful now! We don't want you getting lost. That would be tragic.....

-T.S and C.S

I was going to kill them....

-------------------------------------

After nearly an hour of picking through the dense forest, I still hadn't found my spade. Suddenly I burst into a clearing. There it was! It couldn't be that easy though? Could it? I mean, this was Conner and Travis. Them telling where to find it probably meant it was just a distraction for something bigger. The second I stepped into the open, a low growl came from behind me.

"Very funny Travis!" I yelled. The growling got louder. "Travis?" I asked less sure this time. Two Hellhounds burst from the woods. Terrified, I raised my hands and vines shot from the ground, trapping one in a gnarled cage.

While I was preoccupied with the first, the second leapt at me, it's claws ripping at my chest. My orange t-shirt turned a deep red as I screamed in pain.

Travis

"Hey, have you seen Katie recently?" I asked a random child of Demeter.

"No, she was gone when I woke up." They responded. Now I was worried. I was wondering if she was still in the forest when a terrible scream ripped through the air. KATIE!!!

I raced through the forest, campers scrambling behind me. One hellhound thrashed against a leafy cage, and the other- my heart stopped. The other stood over a body hidden in its shadow. Blood dripped from its muzzle.

"Katie!" I yelled, slashing the monster to bits with my sword. She stirred feebly, soaked in blood.

"Oh no no no no" I muttered, reaching for her hand. "This is all my fault!" Suddenly she melted into the ground. I stared at the now empty patch of dirt.

"Oh that's not good. That is really not good."