10: Preview

Hola mis amigos!!!!

It's a SNOW DAY!!!!! YASSS! So I'm really sorry I didn't update (even if i'm the only one reading this.....hahahahahahai'mgoingtogocryinacorner)

ANYWAY I figured I should PROBABLY update and this is part of a new book I've been thinking about starting. So let me know if you like it, any suggestions and possible ships to include. 

It was a normal day. Until Aphrodite got involved.

"Boring!" She called down from Olympus.

"Aphrodite." Athena said. "They can't hear you."

"Yeah but-" Aphrodite stopped. "Nevermind. You won't want to hear.

Athena smiled. "Hit me."

Aphrodite's face lit up. "Well, Jiper and Frazel and Percabeth are soooo perfect, I can't mess with them! So there goes Jasico and Perico and Pipabeth and Reynabeth and Perjasico and Jercy and Brason and Jeo and AAARRRGGGHHH!!! And everyone else is too confused, and I mean like Tratie MUST work but all they do is fight and Nico is too shy to confess his feeling for Will and Leo is off looking for Calypso, and OMG Drew is too stuck up to notice that quietly hot Apollo guy, why can't my children be better, like Lacy totes needs to get a boyfriend, and Mitchell REALLY needs to kiss Conner and Aubrey needs get her life moving forwards and date Neil, and that Hermes kid Hayden needs to get over Aubrey fully and focus on Kacee, your children are too smart to see who likes them, like sorry hon but your son Malcolm is CLUELESS!!!" She took a deep breath. "And don't even get me started on the mess everyone else calls Camp Jupiter."

"So..." Athena looked thoughtfully at Aphrodite. "You're saying they need a bit of a... push."

"Yasss girl!"

"Well, they say that music makes for a romantic atmosphere."

"Oh I like the way you think......"

--------

"I told you! GET AWAY!"

"Aw Kit-Kat don't be mad."

"I'm not mad Travis just frustrated. So please give me some space."

"TRAVIS! I did not mean a model of the solar system."

--------

"O-oh H-hey Will."

"What are you doing...."

"Heh, uh nothing! Why do you ask?"

"Nico! Were you shadow traveling?"

"Nope! Definitely not! ...yes. I was. Whoops."

"Oh jeez. Let's get you checked up, make sure you didn't damage anything."

"But I feel fine!"

"Doctors orders."

--------

"Mitch! Hey!"

"Oh! Connor!"

"I'm apologizing in advance."

"Stoll! Did you prank my cabin again!!!"

"Mitchell? You good?"

"Piper, why does he have to be so damn hot when he winks?"

--------

"Hey! You!"

"Drew?"

"Yeah. You're from the Apollo cabin, right?"

"Yep."

"I lost a bet. Can you teach me how to play basketball?"

"Definitely."

--------

"Come in Owlette27."

"I'm in LoveisLife56. Everything is going well. Time to put our plan into action." 

To clear up any confusion, Aphrodite and Athena are planning to sail ships by making the demigods sing duets. 

-Katie D :)