3. Katherine Gardener is dead.(Tratie part two)

Katie

Katie

As I screamed, I had the weirdest sensation. I was floating out of my body. A lady in a moss green dress was next to me. She had glossy dark braided hair and emerald eyes.

"Travis did this...." She hissed.

"Travis? No.." I shook my head

"He brought you here to die...."

The worst part was, though I knew she was lying, I believed her. Was it charm speak? As I fought for control of my mind, Travis dashed into the clearing below me screaming. Killing the Hellhound, he bent over my fallen body. Murmuring that it was all his fault.

"See...." The strange lady hissed "he admits it." Then in her most forceful voice yet she cooed persuasively: "Join us. Seek revenge against those who cause you harm. Say yes.....say yes..."

I struggled to keep my mouth shut, but against my will, a single word escaped: "yes" The last thing I saw was my body sinking into the ground. And everything went black.

                                                                              *One Week Later*

Travis

Katie floated towards me. A shadow of her former self, her ghost still had the wounds that caused her untimely and horribly painful death. I shook with sobs.

"Katie! No. Please no. No. NO! You can't be dead! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"TRAVIS!!!!" Conner shook me awake. I sat up,gasped for air, and hugged my knees to my chest. "Still thinking about her?" He asked. I nodded. "It's ok. We'll find her" he promised. I took a shaky breath and squeezed my eyes shut. I was so worried about her, and blamed myself. I I hadn't eaten in days, and spent all my free time searching the woods. 

Shouts came from outside.

"Katie!" "Katie!!!!" Katie? I ran outside in only my pajama pants. There stood Katie, not a scratch on her. I scrambled over rocks as I desperately tried to reach her, but as she turned to me, I stopped in my tracks.

Her face was strangely calm, her eyes completely green.

"Kat-t-ie?" I stuttered

"Katherine Gardener is dead." She proclaimed in a strange voice. "You killed her."