Chapter One

"What was it like when you first discovered you couldn't die?" this question just replayed and replayed through my mind.... "Uhhh it was quite frustrating honestly" I said replying to this curious little boy who lived across the street from me. "Soooo are all of your family immortals ?" He asked beaming a pearly white smile at me. I looked down frowned at him... "don't you have somewhere to be..like a play ground or something". "Ummmmm Nope" "Well little boy I have to go..." "Aww shucks". I left him there.

HOW I FOUND OUT.
Well to first start off this story here my name is Blake. Blake Valentina Solis..yes I am indeed female. I'm like 5"8 and I have blonde hair but dark eye  brows...I don't know how my parents got that worked out but it happened anyway. My eyes are iced blue ,like clear spring waters almost. Ahhh well enough about my appearance. Let's get to the main issue at hand. I am immortal and I despise it because I hate living...no I'm not suicidal..I just want to see what's out there in the "afterlife" they claim we get to have when you die. I first found out I was immortal when I attempted to jump in front of a moving bus. Yes I did that. But it failed miserably,I mean yeah I flew like thirty feet away from the vehicle but I wasn't hurt or anything ...just dissatisfied. As hell. After that day forward I never gave up.

PRESENT
Third person POV.

Today was the first day in years that Blake saw a moving van in her neighborhood. She couldn't help but wonder what mortal would want to live California. She began to be curious  so she sat and watched the movers remove all the boxes and walk over to the house that nobody lived in for three years. "Hmmm" she thought "I guess they really don't care about living in a suicide house eh" she shrugged and got up and went for a walk. As Blake walked she had flashbacks about Blair .... Blair was Blake's mortal best friend who knew everything about her EVERYTHING but, Blake never knew Blair had problems,she always seemed to be soo cheerful and bubbling with personality...but she never talked about her feelings. Since that day Blair walked in her room and found her lying there cold and limp,she wanted to die...she needed her best friend back.  

~FLASHBACK ~

"Why'd you have to leave me"
"I can't live without you"
"Please come back to me"
"You left me with a world full of bloody idiots!!"

-PRESENT -

She walked towards the lake,it was her usual hangout spot. For some strange reason she sensed a presence of some kind. She looked back and discovered this girl was following her.

  "Why are you following me runt?" She hissed

"welll I'm new to this neighborhood and I saw you sooo I just followed you?"

"You don't sound so sure" she looked back raising her eyebrow at the little girl

"Okay fine...I'm bored and I saw you and you looked kinda cool so I followed you to see if I could befriend you because I have noo friendsssss" she pleaded

"Haha okay" Blake said chuckling

They both walked down to the lake and sat.

"Soooo tell me about yourself" the little girl said smiling at Blake

"Uhhh there's not much to tell...I live across the street from you,I'm 5"8, I'm immortal, I like pizza, you know the usual typical teenager,I play video games,I hate school,people suck"

She turned across to the girl who seemed to be quite a bit  shocked something she said

"Y-yyyoure what now?"

Blake groaned "was that all you got from me telling you about myself!!?"

"Well you just kinda slipped in in there like it was nothing"

"Oh baby girl it really is" she said smirking
"UMM NOPE.....NOT REALLY"
"Totally"
"Can you show me?"
"Show you what kid?"
"You're immortality dumbo"
"Ohhhhhh errrr sure I guess"

Blake found and old rope behind a tree and tied and made a knot around her neck. She looked at the girl "are you sure you want me to do this" "yes" she said with a grin. Blake climbed to the top of the tree and tied the rope. She steadied herself then jumped off,the rope tightened around her neck and she just hung there. For about 10 minutes Blake became increasingly bored. "Was that proof enough for you kid?" She looked down at the girl who was on the ground. "Did you really just faint?" (No response) "WHO IS GONNA CUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!" Blake struggled with the rope but swim herself onto the tree and untied the rope from her neck. She climbed down and went beside the girl. She saw she was wearing a gold necklace with a name engraved in it Riley "hmm not bad for a name". Blake lifted the little girl up and she regained consciousness. "Couldn't handle huh?" The little girl blinked and smiled at her "that was baffling"
"Ahh was it now" Blake said sarcastically
"Yes"
Blake laughed and said "come on it's time to go home little one". The little girl stomped her feet "YOU KNOW WE ARE THE SAME AGE"
"Woah woah slow down there tiger"
"I AM SEVENTEEN FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING ME LITTLE"
"Awwww you're so cute" Blake pinched her cheeks
"You don't look 17" Blake cocked her head
"I'm just short!!!" She protested
"Okay okay jeeez"
"Get off my dick about it will ya"
"Say what now...." the girl scratched her head
"Uhhh it's a saying don't worry about it"
Blake walked the girl to the top of their street. They heard a voice call out "Riley dear it's time for dinner"
"Ohh shoot I gotta go"
"Riley huh..." Blake stroked her chin "cute name for a sassy little girl"
"Thanks" she said playfully punching Blake's arm "I'm not little!!"
"Are to"
She strutted off home
Blake smiled.