Chapter Twenty (The End Part Two)

Riley's lips quivered and a look of fear crept across her face as she stared at Blake's lifeless body.
Baby...
Tear after tear rolled down her cheek and she fell to her knees. "I can't believe it....she's really gone"

Back into reality....

The two girls opened the door and searched around inside. There was old food in the fridge do that showed there was no sign in the house for a while so they could lay low there.
Blake looked around while Riley fell silent and trailed off into thought. She had a vision of Blake's death.

"Ri?" Blake said snapping her out of her train of thought..."you okay?" . Riley snaked her head trying to erase that Image out of her mind. "Yeah...I'm fine.."

"We should eat" Blake said walking over to cupboards. She walked over and opened each individual cupboard calling out everything she saw out loud.

"Takis"

"Takis"

"More takis"

"Spoiled milk..." She held it up to her face and sniffed it "ewww...gross that smells kinda like..... Lilly" she softly chuckled to herself.

She suddenly felt uneasy and more vigilant
Lilly...

She turned around to see the small girl staring her smiling quite sinister at her. Her hair fell across the left side of her face hiding her soulless eye. Her skin as pale as the grey sky on a stormed filled day. Scratches and bruises filled her her hands and wrists.

Lilly...

(Insert Latin meaning the devil has returned)

"What do you want...?"

"We both know what I came here for." She stepped closer

"Actually I don't...did you come here for the milk? I mean it's quite spoilt but it smells like you...rotten and dead"

Lilly smiled and raised her hand sending Blake flying across the room. She crashed into the wall leaving a dent in it. " ouuuu that felt great give me more"

Lilly smiled and walked towards Blake transforming into her true form ... She stood about 5"9 with silver hair and eyes white as snow. Bruises appeared over her arms and as car across the side of her left eye. "Finally" Blake sighed...." I was getting tired of looking down at your short little body"

Lilly came right infront of Blake and raised her hand,upon doing this Blake got up from off of the ground and stood before her. Lilly traced her finger over Blake's jawline and to the bottom of her lip. "Don't forget I can take your life just as easy you were given it"

"Ouuu...I'm blushing Lilly tell me more." Blake replied sarcastically

Lilly raised her hand in the air and Blake's body slid up the walls and she was choking.
"Ouuuu I didn't know y-you were into t-tthat" she teased. Lilly groaned and dropped her hand (she got frustrated). "OHH MY GOD I CANT DEAL WITH YOU" she screamed. "I know I'm that good babe..." Blake responded smirking at Lilly.

"THATS IT" Lilly screamed once more. She went into her pocket and pulled out a phone ear piece and put it on. "Kill the girl."