Chapter Ten

Blake struggled with the knives to get them out of her shoulders for about 3 hours until Lilly came back and found her. "Oh you're still here" "well duh I haven't moved considering" she gestured to the knives in her shoulders. "Where's Riley?" Blake asked "oh her...well she's with Jackson right now and she wants absolutely nothing to do with you" hearing those words made Blake's heart sink "what"
Her face fell and she went silent. "I did warn you not to fall for anyone again from the beginning."I haven't fallen for her !" She snapped. "Well maybe you haven't.....but she has fallen for you"
"Remember what happened to the last girl that fell for you" Lilly smirked at Riley. "What was her name..." she stroked her chin. "Ou....Blair ...was it"
Blake began to fill up with rage and slowly tugged at the knives while Lilly had her back turned. She freed one then freed the other. "Her suicide was tragic huh...was a shame that she didn't do it intentionally..." Lilly laughed. Blair crept up behind her with the two knives and slowly raised them above the little girl's head then in the blink of and eye as she was about to plunge the knives into her head, Blake flew back into the wall leaving a huge dent on impact. "Now it's funny that you'd actually think I'd let you kill me" she turned around facing Blake who was on the floor. "Now do you really think Blair had something to commit suicide about this whole time" she smiled at her. "That's what the note said"

Blake I'm sorry
I couldn't live with this secret anymore
I love you
But this is goodbye

Blake gasped and it finally clicked to her. Blair's suicide was unnatural,she was really happy and she never kept anything from Blake. It finally occurred to her that Lilly caused her to do it by getting her possessed. Upon realizing this Blake really began to get angry. She got up and charged towards Lilly at full force "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" and with the snap of her fingers Lilly cause Blake to fly across the room back into the wall again but this time she went straight through. "You may have had the power to defeat me back down but not now...you've weakened" she said walking towards her. "Mustn't you forget I can end you. " she said bluntly. "Oh would you look at the time it's time to go watch the show"
"BOYS" she called out to the twins
"Take her to the room" and with that ...

....she disappeared