Chapter Six

*A FEW DAYS AGO*

"Come on ri hurry up we're gonna be late" Riley's mom called out to her. "The flight leaves in an hourrrrr do I have to rush...I mean we live so close to the airport" she groaned. The sanders family was a strange family ...why? You ask....they had secrets. Riley picked up the photo her dad had left on his desk. It was a photo of a girl and her family. She had black hair and jade green eyes and she looked atleast 15 in this photo. "Hmmmm Riley thought....is this the strange family with the girl who got abandoned".  The photo showed the girl standing with what could only be her mom,Dad and brother. One thing Riley couldn't get about it was the girl was standing away from her family like she didn't want to be around them. "Riley could you bring that here for me honey that's a case that I'm doing on family who needs to be investigated their daughter committed suicide" Riley handed him the photo and he put it away with some files. "Suicide huh..." she thought to her self. "I wonder how her friends feel about that"
The sanders family packed up and left for the airport. Upon arrival , they were just in time to catch their flight and the sanders family was never seen again in Michigan.

..........

When the plane landed the family was excited to see what they call beautiful California.  The sun was shining and the sky was bright and blue. Everyone was excited to move....everyone except Riley. Riley wasn't neither excited or thrilled to move. She had to leave some of her old stuff behind and she wasn't pleased about that.

The family put their suit cases into the car and headed off to their new home. While Riley was sitting in the back some of her Dad's case files fell out so she tried to put them back up together,while she was doing that something caught her eye. It was a case file on a girl who seemed to be a bit of a trouble maker.
"Vandalism"
"Assault"
"Suicidal attempt"
Damn she's a badass ...

Riley continued to read about her
Blake Valentina Solis
Height : 5"8
Eye color: grey/ blue
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
D.O.B: unknown
Weight: 134 lbs
Patient was placed in the psychiatric ward for attempting suicide. She was treated with a high dosage of anesthesia which didn't seem to work so she was sedated heavily with morphine. Patient seems to have some sort of regeneration issue. Patient seemed to be in a weary mood and would not speak.

"Woah .... she seems interesting" Riley thought to herself.
There was a picture of Blake stuck to the bottom of the document. With writing attached to it. 

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ASSESS THIS PATIENT ALONE FOR SHE WILL HARM YOU

"Ri we're here" Riley's mom told her. Riley looked up and saw her new home. A four story house with a wide backyard and swimming pool at the back. "Incredible". Riley got out and went inside to explore while her patents called the moving van and began moving furniture and other stuff inside. Riley went upstairs and picked out a bedroom and started to unpack her stuff and put them in various places. That's when she glanced through her window and saw a girl walking with a little boy behind her. "Ouu she must be from this neighborhood...maybe I could go introduce myself" she thought. She looks kinda lonely. Riley strutted off behind the girl and soon realized she was the same girl she saw in her dad's case files. "Why are you following me runt" she hissed at Riley. Damn she's cold and British...why is that sexy as hell. Lets see if I can befriend her. "Wellll I'm new to this neighborhood and I saw you sooo I just followed you?"
God now she will think I'm weird
Riley noticed she was much taller than she was but she liked it.
"You don't sound so sure" the girl said
Ughhh this is a bad idea maybe I should leave
" Okay fine...I'm bored and I saw you and you looked kinda cool so I followed you to see if I could befriend you because I have noo friendsssss" Riley pleaded.
The girl clenched her jaw and then laughed "Haha okay" she said chuckling

They both walked down to the lake and sat.

"Soooo tell me about yourself" Riley said to her

"Uhhh there's not much to tell...I live across the street from you,I'm 5"8, I'm immortal, I like pizza, you know the usual typical teenager,I play video games,I hate school,people suck" she responded

IMMORTAL?!! How's that even possible

~PRESENT~
"Ughhh what do I wear" Blake said skimming through her clothes. Shirt after shirt after shirt she threw behind her.
"Nope"
"Too weird"
"Too dressy"
"Too emo"
"Nope"
"Why do I even have this" she said holding up a shirt that had a dick on it. "Aha I know what to do" she said grabbing her phone. She dialed a number and the phone rang.
"What's up ya ol' grump?" Riley said on the other end of the phone. "Get over here...NOW." Then Blake hung up the phone. Within a minute Riley was over there and Blake came to the front door in a towel. She opened the door and greeted Riley. Riley's jaw dropped...."why are you in a ..." Blake cut her off "no time ...come" then she dragged her upstairs. "Help me find something to wear" . Riley blinked at her did you really just call me over here to help you put on clothes?"
"Yes. Yes I did now help me"
Riley laughed and then walked into her closet and came back out with a jeans and grey shirt. "Here...there's no need to impress my mom if that's what you were going for" she giggled. Blake smiled at her "sorry I haven't been at anyone's house in a while" "I noticed"
Riley said looking through her walk in closet. Blake dropped her towel and began to put on her clothes. Riley came out of the closet with a hoodie unaware Blake was naked " hey this color is gre... woah WOAH DAMN" she said covering her eyes. Blake laughed and got dressed. "Are you done?" Riley said peering through her fingers. "Indeed" "the least you could of done was warn me" she said blushing beet red. "Now where's the fun in that...dont you like surprises?" Blake said laughing. Riley went silent...and both girls headed over to her place for dinner. They all head steak and potatoes with veggies and Blake enjoyed Riley's mom's cooking very much that she cleaned the plate. Riley sat next to Blake and couldn't help but replay the scene she saw earlier in her mind. Then she finally looked up when Blake asked her to show her the bathroom. Riley got up and lead Blake upstairs to the bathroom for the guests. "Hey you've been silent throughout dinner" Blake said touching Riley's shoulder. "Uhhh I'm uhhh I errrr i feel weird"
Blake laughed "it's okay I know my body was hot" Riley blushed uncontrollably. Once again they had another moment. Riley looked at Blake and just admired her beauty and Blake smiled at her. And before Riley could think about what she was going to do she leaned in and then she realized Blake was also leaning in. Was this really gonna happen   She thought to herself.

.........
"Rileyyyyyy" Blake said shaking her arm "Are you back to earth now ?" She chuckled "I asked could you show me the bathroom and you kinda blacked out there" "ohh ohh crap sorry follow me this way"
Oh shit I was dreaming again
Riley lead Blake to the bathroom upstairs and waited for her outside. When Blake was finished she came out and headed downstairs. "Thank you so much for dinner Mrs Sanders it was lovely" "you're welcome dear ....feel free to come over anytime"
Blake nodded and Riley walked her to her doorstep. "Well I'll see you tomorrow at school kiddo" Blake said playfully pinching Riley's cheeks. "Owwweeee" She said in a baby voice. "Goodnight Blake" she leaned in for a hug and Blake hugged her. In that moment Riley didnt want her to let go but Blake pulled away. "Goodnight ri" she said kissing her forehead lightly. In that moment Riley fell apart internally she couldn't let the night end like this she didn't want to... so she took her chances before Blake went inside. Riley wrapped her arms around Blake's neck and leaned in to kiss her. Blake realized what she was doing and stopped Riley before she could do anything. "Ri" she sighed "I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea" Riley's face lost all expression. "Oh my god I'm sorry I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking" oh jeez that was embarrassing. Riley turned to walk away but then Blake grabbed her and pulled her back "this is only because you're incredibly cute" Blake leaned in and planted a kiss on Riley's lips. "Good night kid" then she went inside and closed the door. Leaving Riley on her doorstep with a shocked look on her face.