Chapter Sixteen - She Must Go

*BACK AT RILEYS HOUSE*

"Hun can you bring me my case files in the back please" Riley's Dad called out to his wife.

"Here there are" she said handing him a huge box full of papers. At the top of the papers was a picture of Blake.

He went upstairs carrying the box into his computer room

He went upstairs carrying the box into his computer room. He locked the door and sat down while searching through the papers.

He opened up his computer and typed suspect hasn't been seen for ten days.

"Hmmmm where could this girl be" he stroked his beard.

MEANWHILE...

Riley remembered so little about her time spent with Lucifer,all she remembered was when he was hovering over her naked body. The rest of her memory was history....she felt differently. There was only one thing on her mind.

Kill
Kill

I must kill Blair.

Riley grabbed the knife and headed towards the hotel. She felt nothing...no pain ... nothing.

Oh how i crave slitting her throat.

When Riley got inside the hotel she headed straight for the she and Blake was supposed to share. She discovered that they were gone.

Fuck

She then pulled a paper out of her pocket and chanted the Latin written on it.

Ego vocabo dominus meus ad auxilium me inveniet viam meam.

I call my master to help find my way

She then felt his hand on her shoulder it was cold. She turned around to face him. "Master I've failed you..." she got on her knees bowing before him. 

"Now Riley" he titled her chin up to look into his soulless eyes. "All is not lost"

"They are nearby"

"Look in to my eyes and you will see"

Riley gazed into his eyes and got lost...but she saw where Blake and Blair were hiding.

She then spoke fluent Latin to him.

Suscitabo tuo. Non ego te deorsum

I will carry out your orders master. I won't let you down

She came out of her trance and closely followed the trial Blake and Blair took to run away.

She walked down to an old barn a few miles away from the hotel. And opened the door to see Blake and Blair kissing.

Riley drew her knife and stalked towards them.

"Alas ...I've found you"