Chapter Two

Blake jumped up to a knocking on her door at 6 in the morning. "Who the bloody hell could that be" she got up out of bed and went downstairs to the door. She opened the door and to her surprise it was Riley. "Good morning you ol' grump" she said beaming with a pearly white smile that was as white as a cloud. Blake was not pleased.... "It. Is. Six. In. The. Bloody. Morning."
"Did someone die?"
"Nope."
"Was someone murdered?"
"Nope."
Blake blinked at the little girl then squinted her eyes "THEN WHYD YOU WAKE ME UP?!!"
Riley chuckled and invited herself inside of Blake's house. She then proceeded inside..."no answer hmmm" Blake frowned "ugh oh well I'm going back to bed...they're takis in the cupboard and food in the fridge help yourself" "why thank you but Blake..."
"Yes little girl" she hissed
"Who eats takis at six in the morning" she said taking a pack out of the cupboard. "Welllllllllll" Blake said walking towards her grabbing the bag from her hand. She opened the bag and popped one in her mouth. "Me." Riley squinted at Blake "I can see that". "You're weird you know that" Riley said smiling at Blake as if she was admiring her "says the girl who invited herself in my house at six in the morning" Blake responded bluntly. "I like your accent where are you originally from?" . Blake rolled her eyes "you never stop with the questions huh?"
"Nope."
"Quit it"
"Neverrrrrrr" she said like a 3 years old while charging towards Blake and tackling her to the floor. "Heyyy get off I wanna go to bed"
"No"
"Off. NOW!"
The little girl giggled and got up "soooo where are your parents?" She said picking up a photo of Blake and some girl. "They just left and never came back...so it's just me and this big ol' house"
"Annnnd that spider on your wall"
"SPIDER what spi- AGHHHHHHH!!!" Blake jumped on top of the counter "KILL THAT DEATHLY MONSTER!!" She screamed "PAHAHAHHAHAHA hahahha" Riley started laughing "never in my life would I ever think an immortal would be scared of a little cute spider. "YOU THINK THOSE EARTHLY THINGS ARE CUTE" Blake said peering at Riley. Riley picked up the spider and put it on her hand "but blakkeeeeeeee look at the wittle guyyyyyy hes sooo cute" she said in a baby voice walking towards Blake who was still on the counter terrified. "GET THAT BUG EYED CREATURE AWAY FROM ME AT ONCE YOU...YOU MORTAL!!" Blake said jumping off the counter running into the living room. "Ughhh fine" Riley put the spider down. She followed behind Blake who was now fiddling with a lighter. "Are you addicted to pain Blake" asked Riley with her head cocked to the side "somewhat so kid". "Interesting...sooo um who's that girl in the picture out there" she said gesturing to the photo on the counter. "Oh that was Blair my best friend" "is she still around...I have to ask because I saw tribute to Blair on the picture" "ahhh no she isn't"
"Umm can I asked what happened?"
" suicide...but I really don't like to talk about it"
"That's okay I understand...I'm sorry for your loss"
"Me too Riley.."
Me too